"The Red Cyclone" Zangief

DialM4Murda

[quote name='MrSmileySmile' post='3319131' date='Nov 27 2007, 05:02 PM']if you're looking for advice make him buffer and work on the leg length, he has really short legs and a loooong abdomen. still pretty good though i like the face.[/quote]
I could do some more work on him. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep them in mind.

[quote name='BABA SPLATZ' post='3327687' date='Nov 29 2007, 05:44 AM']is he on a diet[/quote]
Useless spam. Thanks for contributing nothing. Yes. I know he's not giant yet. Others already mentioned it.

[quote name='bigjon44202' post='3332313' date='Nov 30 2007, 02:26 AM']hey looks really good, i would make him a little bit bigger, he is kind of skinny from what it looks like and i think his upper half had more hair on it then that unless im wrong, can you add a Ref Pic so i know what your working off of? and are you going to be makeing anyone eles from SF??[/quote]
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep them in mind. As for a ref picture, I was going for a more realistic looking Zangief. Such as this one.

[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/9/9f/200px-Zangief.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/games4/shingotink/Gallery/CvsS/snk/zangief.jpg[/img]

It's still Zangief. But it's not the cartoony, overexaggerated muscular one we all know from the in game version. He still is huge, but not overly huge. I do need to work on his body morphing a bit. Make him a bit wider. I'll work on him. Face isn't exact but it's recognizable and good. You can tell who it is. Hard to make his face exact.

And as for more SF people, unfortunately no. I specialize in the original department. But Zangief has always been one I've created for several games now and will continue making him until they remove usable parts for it.

Knowing that your going for a more realistic version, its that much better. Id still cut out some ab and add some length, maybe change the eyebrows so he looks more like an Angry Russian Bear Fighter. I like it though, the one i made last year was a roided out freak although not the one shown earlier. Zangief was always one of my favorites too, i had a Gi Joe of him when i was little.

Oh and try changing the Jaw Outline, it'll give him more of the HUGE FRIGGIN BEARD affect.

Archived