Is this true?

⊗ Volrath ⊗

I have been looking for glitches in google and I found a website that sayd that we could make diferent attires for our caws.

Here is what it sayd:

[b]Attires for Your Created Wrestlers[/b]
If you ever wanted more costumes for your created wrestler? Well, here's how you do it! First go to "Save Options" in Options or "Copy" in the CAW (Create a Wrestler). Pick the wrestler you want to copy in your list of Created Wrestlers. Now there should be 2 of the same wrestler's name (that means you copyed it). Now go to edit in the CAW Option List.
Click the COPIED wrestler and edit it to make another attire for a Created Superstar (This also makes you not have to waste time in season mode for Exp.)

P.S. You can also use this cheat to make a totaly diffrent superstar with a good overall.(EX. If you have a created wrestler that has 99 for a overall, copy it, make him into another wresler that you want to make. You'll never have to waste time to gain expierience again)

Does anyone knows if this really works?
The website that I checked is [url="http://www.totalvideogames.com/cheats/WWE_SmackDown_vs._RAW_2007-Playstation_2-Cheats_15063.htm"]HERE[/url]

Archived