Power ranger improvement

Rodrigo

Ok ive made the green power ranger on a other topic, if you'll go visit it I would be pleased, here is the new ranger,Id try to make a better face,but i'm not an expert at making caws :P

heres the pic's

face only
[img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc180/wrestlingehw/HPIM5528.jpg[/img]

full body
[img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc180/wrestlingehw/HPIM5529.jpg[/img]

honestly just look at the ones made in 07. You can use grey boxes over the eyes and then black boxes over those to make the appearance of goggles. Put a Gold Circle in the center of the center white diamond on his chest and a White Scorpion inside of that. Also small black dots for the "nostrils" of the dinosaur suit with black circles partially covering those to give the effect of 3dimensionality...if thats a word.

good work overall though, keep it up

[quote name='MrSmileySmile' post='3302592' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:40 AM']honestly just look at the ones made in 07. You can use grey boxes over the eyes and then black boxes over those to make the appearance of goggles. Put a Gold Circle in the center of the center white diamond on his chest and a White Scorpion inside of that. Also small black dots for the "nostrils" of the dinosaur suit with black circles partially covering those to give the effect of 3dimensionality...if thats a word.

good work overall though, keep it up[/quote]

Thanks il try ;)

[quote name='FlamedLiquid' post='3310452' date='Nov 26 2007, 10:56 AM']Well thank you. Yah I plan on making them again this year, so hopefully they will turn out just as good.[/quote]

Flame its me Cmacleod,make them for ps3 would love to christin the game on it with the rangers of old lol,

[quote name='FlamedLiquid' post='3314727' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:28 PM']Well I have the 360 version, but it should convert over. Only prob is I may use more layers than the ps3 has to offer. Now lets not let this topic be about me, lol, give the TC his due.[/quote]

as long as you dont use over 32 layers i will be happy,problem is trying to find good caws right now for ps2/ps3 should carry over dont you think ?

Archived