History of the NWA Volume 7-Early '88 on the horizon....

Bilskie

[b][color="#0000FF"]Hope those of you who recieved my History of the NWA Vols 5&6 are enjoying reminiscing, I know I LOVE THESE SAVES!! Not because they are mine...but because this era was by far (in my humble opinion) the BEST EVER!

BUT... the year 1988 looms on the horizon! The LAST year and, Horsemen-wise, the BEST year for the NWA and Jim Crockett Promotions!

The next save will be entitled Volume 7-Early '88 featuring Clash of the Champions I with Sting -vs- Ric Flair, and all the matches from that memorable first Clash!!! But thats not all; you will see the emergence of the VARSITY CLUB! Also, the debut of a masked wrestler who bears a STRONG resemblance to DUSTY RHODES...oh yeah HE'S IN THERE!! The Horsemen lose Luger; 4 become 3! Roster coming soon...stay tuned[/color][/b]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[b][i][color="#FF0000"]Just to let you all know, the next NWA Save is on the way. It will be Volume 7...Early 1988 feat. Clash of the Champions I!! And because I STILL don't know how to post saves on here, they will be available through email! I will post again when they will be available. Thanks for your interest!![/color][/i][/b]

Archived