History of the NWA Volumes 5&6 NOT on gamefaqs!!??

Bilskie

[b][color="#FF0000"]For some strange reason, the ass clowns over at gamefaqs decide NOT to post these saves and for NO apparent reason. So, if anyone is interested in acquiring these saves, and FUTURE saves, drop me a private message, and give me your email address, and I will gladly send you send Volume 5 NWA/UWF Summer of 87, and Volume 6 Starrcade 87 [/color][/b]

[b][i]This save is based on the time frame October-December of 1987 in the NWA! You will notice that there are some wrestlers on the roster that were not a part of Starrcade that year, but were major players in the NWA at this time.[/i][/b]

[b][u]I'll take the liberty of once again posting the roster and even the PPV Lineup!

Lineup for Vol. 6 Starrcade 87. Every wrestler from Starrcade 87 is HERE!!![/u]

1. Ric Flair
2. Arn Anderson
3. Tully Blanchard
4. Lex Luger
5. J.J. Dillon
6. Dusty Rhodes
7. Nikita Koloff
8. Ronnie Garvin
9. Hawk
10. Animal
11. Ricky Morton
12. Robert Gibson
13. Bobby Eaton
14. Stan Lane
15. Jim Cornette
16. Michael PS Hayes
17. Jimmy Garvin
18. Sting
19. Larry Zbyszko
20. [i]Mike Rotunda (pre- Varsity Club)[/i] [i]not in PPV[/i]
21. Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert
22. Rick Steiner
23. Terry Taylor
24. Dr. Death Steve Williams
25. Barry Windham
26. [i]Butch Miller (Sheepherders/Bushwhackers)[/i]
27. [i]Luke Williams (Sheepherders/Bushwhackers)[/i]
28.[i] Brad Armstrong (Lightning Express[/i])
29. [i]Tim Horner (Lighting Express)[/i]
30. Paul Ellering [/b]

PPV lineup...

1.Sting, Michael Hayes & Jimmy Garvin vs. Eddie Gilbert, Rick Steiner & Larry Zbyszko

2.Barry Windham -vs- Dr Death Steve Williams

3.Rock & Roll Express -vs- Midnight Express w/ Jim Cornette...no scaffolds in this game!

4.Terry Taylor -vs- Nikita Koloff

5.Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard -vs- The Road Warriors [i]NWA World Tag Team Title[/i]
**I did not get a chance to have the match where Arn & Tully get the belts from the Rock&Roll...
before you have this match, make sure to get the World Tag Team Title off the Rock & Roll Express**

6. Challenger Dusty Rhodes -vs- Current U.S. Champion Lex Luger...inside a Cage!

7. MAIN EVENT World Champion Ronnie Garvin -vs- Challenger NatureBoy Ric Flair...Steel Cage Match!! Have fun with this one!!!!

[b][u]Roll call of Default Champions[/u][/b]

World Heavyweight Champion----Ronnie Garvin
United States Champion-------Lex Luger
World Tag Team Champions---Rock & Roll Express

[b][u]Created titles include[/u][/b]
United States Tag-Team Titles
NWA World Television Title
NWA Western States Title
UWF Heavyweight
UWF Television
UWF Tag Team

Enjoy...1988 is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[quote name='billwagon' post='3279137' date='Nov 21 2007, 05:19 PM']these saves are awesome. I love the changing attires as the careers progress.[/quote]

Good eye there..I was hoping that someone would notice that,,,,by the way ***HINT*** Wait till '88!!!

[quote name='Zepfan' post='3276032' date='Nov 21 2007, 03:20 AM']The save definitely looks interesting. I can't honestly say I have ever seen a "White Lightening" CAW for the Smackdown series before this, even from psychosem.[/quote]

Good point! More important, I dare say no one has even attempted an Eddie Gilbert either...but he's in there!! :D

[quote name='OlSchool1982' post='3280579' date='Nov 21 2007, 08:48 PM']Man, these saves are terrific! Spot on with Gilbert, he looks great. The Lightning Express has been added to my own personal tag team mega save.[/quote]

Just gimme props for 'em if you decide to put out another save. Thanks for the kind words!!!

Archived