I GOT CHEAPED BIGTIME!!

.ęvo.

[color="#000000"]Ok, I was Nathan Daniels (Original CAW) vs. Terry Roedog (Original CAW) in a Hell in a Cell match, I had done countless Hell Kicks (Sweet Chin Music 2) and Chokeslamed him off the cage at least 10 times... we were about 15 minutes into the match and i accidently fell off the cage, then he climbed down the cage and pinned me 1... 2... 3! He was fully red and i was fully yellow from falling off the cage. Tell me about how you have been cheaped.[/color]

[quote name='†AmericanBadass†' post='3254798' date='Nov 17 2007, 03:38 AM']You are lieing because on this game you can't just "accidently" fall of the cage. To fall off the cage in this one it needs to be that throwing move.[/quote]
Not in 07. If you walk off the edge to fall off.

Haha but this has happened to me numerous of times. I was playing in Exibition mode and I was doing my own little storylines for the WWE championship and I was my caw and I lost to Lashley and Cena (both losing the title) cause I would beat them down to a pulp and I coulda won with a pin but instead I wanted to keep beating them so I would do a UCM powerbomb on the top of the cell and the cell would break and then i would wait for him to come back up and i would go through the hole since you cant see it. Or I would do an UCM Powerbomb off of the edge of the cell and I would fall off too.

A cheap and funny win was in a TLC match against my friend. he was bleeding and on red head, body, orange arms and legs. He was lying down and i was slowly climbing up the ladder (i had red legs, white arms, orange body and yellow head), so i jumped off while he was getting up and he grabbed a chair and hit me when i was in the air, he then did his finisher swanton bomb and won....

The worst one i had was in a single submison match for the IC Title. I was the IC Champ and i was versing the previous champ, Bobby Lashley.

It was about 10 mins in we are both full red. Then Lashley ran at me and tried to grapple me but intead he got the ref, so i go outside and get a sledgehammer and knock Lashley out i lock in the texas clover and Lashley taps out, but because the ref was KO'd it didn't count. i tried to grapple Lashley again but he reversed, he put me in some kind of Submisson B Submisson, and i tapped out but again because the ref was still out it didn't count.

So i thought.

The Ref got up and signaled for the bell, i was like WTF?? then it came up Submisson so i thoiugh i had won. but then on the winning screen it showed Lashley. It didnt get it when lashley tapped out but it got my one, I GOT SCREWED BY THE F'N REF

[quote name='RKOfollowerâ„¢' post='3282158' date='Nov 22 2007, 06:11 PM']how did he have enough time to get up, grab a chair, turn around and hit you with it??[/quote]

cause he got up while i was climbing the ladder, he picked up the chair which was next to him (i used it on him before i climbed up)

My opponent was Benoit, I was The Rock. He has the Sharpshooter on Benoit as a regular ground move. He abused the Benoit dash attack, then he would glitch, and perform the Sharpshooter. He purposely did it near the ropes so I can rope break. When I rope breaked, he held it for 3 seconds and repeated the process until I was red, and I submitted.

[quote name='R K O' post='3336328' date='Dec 1 2007, 12:05 PM']My opponent was Benoit, I was The Rock. He has the Sharpshooter on Benoit as a regular ground move. He abused the Benoit dash attack, then he would glitch, and perform the Sharpshooter. He purposely did it near the ropes so I can rope break. When I rope breaked, he held it for 3 seconds and repeated the process until I was red, and I submitted.[/quote]
Why didn't you counter him (Benoit) then?

[quote name='chrisjerichobeast' post='3337416' date='Dec 1 2007, 02:31 AM'][quote name='R K O' post='3336328' date='Dec 1 2007, 12:05 PM']My opponent was Benoit, I was The Rock. He has the Sharpshooter on Benoit as a regular ground move. He abused the Benoit dash attack, then he would glitch, and perform the Sharpshooter. He purposely did it near the ropes so I can rope break. When I rope breaked, he held it for 3 seconds and repeated the process until I was red, and I submitted.[/quote]
Why didn't you counter him (Benoit) then?
[/quote]

He glitched, in other words it was unblockable.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived