The Official Q&A Topic

Lеgend

Hey all.

If you have any questions about the game, this will be the place to ask them. Instead of making a new topics, just ask them here and a member may answer them for you. [b]Note: If you made a thread in the SVR08 section asking a question/s and it has disappeared, it has most likely been merdged into this topic.[/b]

Along the way, if we get alot of common questions, i'll add them to this post.

[center][u]FAQ Asked Questions[/u][/center]
[b]How Do I Get My Stable's EXP Up?[/b]
You need to do Tag Team matches with the Stable. TLC, Table, Extreme Rules matches whatever. Every match you do, you get a certain amout of EXP for your stable. Once finished a match, go back to your stable and edit the attributes.

[b]How Do I Light Tables/Bats On Fire?[/b]
Firstly, you need to have full momentum. Grab a table, place it in the ring and walk around it till you see the finisher icon. Hit the finisher button and up goes the flames! To light a barbed wire bat on fire, you again need full momentum again, hold the bat and press the finisher button.

[b]How Do I Stack Tables?[/b]
Its pretty much done the same way as 07. Grab your first table and set it up in the center of the ring. Go and get the second table, as your holding it, approach the setup table and hit X. Done.

[b]How Do I Perform A Conchairto?[/b]
Firstly, grab two chairs. Make sure your oppenent is lying on their stomach. Walk up to their head holding a chair and press X to place it under their face. Grab the other chair walk up to their head and hit Square.

[b]How Do I Unlock Arenas?[/b]
You unlock arenas by doing challenges in Hall Of Fame Mode. Once you have completed the 5th challenge, you will unlock an arena. After the 5th, you will unlock an arena everytime you complete a challenge. (I'm, about 80% sure thats the way you do it. If its not, someone might want to PM me the right way.)

[b]How Do I Powerbomb My Oppenent Onto Stairs?[/b]
Firstly, grab the stairs and place it it wherever you'd like to Powerbomb them. Use the Powerbomb Ultimate Crontrol Grapple, and slam them onto it, simple.

[b]Why Dosn't My Entrance Attire & Pyros Appear In 24/7?[/b]
To make your Pyros and Entrance attire visible in 24/7 Mode, you need to have a certain amout of Legend %.

[b]How Do I Perform The Ladder 'Helicopter' Move?[/b]
Firstly, your superstar needs to be Hardcore. Grab the ladder, and whilst your holding it hit L3. To spin it, move the Left Analog Stick in a circle.

[quote name='FalconPUNCH!' post='3242147' date='Nov 15 2007, 06:44 AM']How do you preform a back grapple or switch from front grapple to back grapple in the 360 version?[/quote]
RB+Right Stick up or down and then press right stick .

Add this:
Unlockable: Shop Goods
Below are some of the goods, characters, and modes that can be unlocked in the WWE Shop.

Bret Hart - $210,000********
Hardcore Championship - $20,000***
HBK DX Entrance - $30,000*
HBK DX Outfit - $60,000
HHH DX Entrance - $30,000*
HHH DX Outfit - $60,000
JBL - $110,000
Mick Folley - $210,000******
Million Dollar Championship - $20,000***
Move Set 1 - $15,000
Move Set 2 - $15,000
Move Set 3 - $15,000
Preset Move Set - $15,000**
Rick Rude - $210,000
Roddy Piper - $210,000
Sabu - $210,000
Shane McMahon - $60,000
Stone Cold -$210,000*****
Terry Funk - $210,000*******
The Rock - $210,000****
Vince McMahon - $110,000*********
Vince McMahon (Bald) - $60,000**********
WCW Classic Championship - $20,000***
WWF Attitude Era Championship - $20,000***
* - DX Outfits must first be purchased.

** - All Move Sets must first be purchased.

*** - You must be a Hall of Famer.

**** - Character must first be defeated with Stone Cold.

***** - Character must first be defeated with Bret Hart.

****** - Character must first be defeated with Undertaker.

******* - You must first win a 4-way match fighting Sandman, Sabu, and Tommy Dreamer.

******** - Character must first be defeated by Shawn Michaels.

********* - Complete 24/7 GM Mode and become GM of the Year.

********** - The original Vince McMahon must first be purchased.

Additions by dagreatjonesz

Submitted by Chyna
Unlockable: Kelly Kelly's Alternate Outfit
To unlock Kelly Kelly's alternate outfit, insert "KellyKG12R" (minus the quotes) at the in-game cheats menu.

Submitted by Havraha
Unlockable: DX Costumes
To unlock DX costumes, insert "DXCostume69K2" (minus the quotes) at the in-game cheats menu.

Submitted by Havraha
Hint: Easy Money
Here's a great way to make lots of money quickly. Start a new game on 24/7 Mode with a created wrestler. He doesn't even have to be any good. On the Calendar, scroll down to Wrestlemania PPV and select it. Choose to simulate each and every match to this date. It will take a while, but at the end of simulation, you will have made hundreds of thousands of dollars. You can use this to buy new, better character (and other stuff), and you can repeat this process as many times as you want.

Submitted by Anvil82

Credit: www.ign.com

[quote name='SomeDenseFish' post='3242206' date='Nov 15 2007, 07:14 AM']Is the Arabian Facebuster in the game? NOT the move they have as Sabu's 2nd finisher, but the move where he legdrops while holding a chair underneath his legs?

Is that move where you thread someone's leg through a chair and then stomp on it in the game?

How do you powerbomb someone on the steel steps?[/quote]
Arabian facebuster is in the game and it's Sabus 2nd finisher. And that chair legdrop is normal move , when your oponent is laying on the mat you just press X/square and it gonna do it. And yes you can put chair on the leg and then beat it. But you need to be Hardcore . You press A/x when oponent is laying on the mat.
First you bring steel steps in to the ring , then you need to have wrestler that has Ultimate controll kove called "powerbomb" , there aren't alot wrestlers with it , I jus changed HBK's piledriver into powerbomb . Then when you do that powerbomb , you lift you oponent and bring him near steel steps and pull Right stick down.

[quote name='kingjz' post='3242264' date='Nov 15 2007, 07:36 AM']on hall of fame mode when u have to battle dx do you actually have to build up a tag team or can u just face them and also is it a regular tag or another kind?...all help is appericated[/quote]
Any two on two match adn you need to create a team and make team attributes max with experience points.

Ok So guys i need some really big help. I can't decide what system to get Smackdown vs Raw 2008 on. I have a Playstation 3 and An X-Box 360. i know about the differences they're:
[color="#000080"][size=4]PS3[/size][/color] - First Person Entrance View,No Season-Mode Voice Overs, Downloadable Content (I really want that) but on the other hand you got:
X-Box 360 - Season-mode Voice Overs, Custom Entrance Music (Want that alot aswell)
So what do i choose? Help me guys.

[quote name='★NeighborHoodie★' post='3242426' date='Nov 15 2007, 04:18 AM']ok probebly been asked alot but im dumb

how to a light a table on fire

and how do i spin around with the ladder
will think of more later[/quote]

First choose some one with a hardcore fighting style then pick up the later then click the right sitck in. (r3)

[quote name='(-DMF-)â„¢' post='3242973' date='Nov 15 2007, 03:57 PM']I have two Questions

1.How do I get Busted Open by a Character On Legend,they never seem to do it.

2.I have the Hall Of Fame Rank in HOF Mode do I get anything If I do all of them what are Left.[/quote]

1 - You could start a first blood match on legend and then just let your opponent do whatever.

[b]1. Is the last ride in? [/b] [u]Not sure[/u]

[b]2. How small can you make a CAW? [/b] 5[u] Foot 2 Inches (or 5 Foot exactly)[/u]

[b]3. How tall can you make a CAW? [/b] [u]7 Foot 2 Inches[/u]

[b]4. How is the Draft in GM?[/b] [u]Not sure what you mean here.[/u]

[b]5. How many people can you have on the ECW roster in GM?[/b] [u]Not exactly sure, but I think you can have the same amount as other rosters.[/u]

[b]6. Are the Tournaments good?[/b] [u]I've only played King of the Ring, and its great![/u]

Hope that helped some :)

[quote name='Grim' date='Nov 15 2007, 04:36 PM' post='3244568']
[b]1. Is the last ride in? [/b] [u]Not sure[/u]

[b]2. How small can you make a CAW? [/b] 5[u] Foot 2 Inches (or 5 Foot exactly)[/u]

[b]3. How tall can you make a CAW? [/b] [u]7 Foot 2 Inches[/u]

[b]4. How is the Draft in GM?[/b] [u]Not sure what you mean here.[/u]

[b]5. How many people can you have on the ECW roster in GM?[/b] [u]Not exactly sure, but I think you can have the same amount as other rosters.[/u]

[b]6. Are the Tournaments good?[/b] [u]I've only played King of the Ring, and its great![/u]

Hope that helped some :)
[can u transfer caws

Archived