Stamina

WolfKing

[quote name='Skyline19' post='3222192' date='Nov 11 2007, 05:45 PM']Nope, instead when you see your guy starting to get tired, you gotta simply stand still or just walk, I turn it off I think its pointless, just halts the tables smashing ^.^[/quote]

cool sounds better than the old stamnia meter

[quote name='Skyline19' post='3222192' date='Nov 11 2007, 06:45 PM']Nope, instead when you see your guy starting to get tired, you gotta simply stand still or just walk, I turn it off I think its pointless, just halts the tables smashing ^.^[/quote]

yea I hate stamina, its good for the ultimate control moves but for everything else, just slows things down even more

[quote name='skull999' post='3222163' date='Nov 11 2007, 11:40 PM']Is the stamina meter in smackdown vs. raw 2008[/quote]

Stamina system is not in like last year. The system this year is built in. You do control it though based upon what moves you do. If they are high impact grapple moves, your stamina will begin to deplete. And then you will have to rest for a minute.

I love the stamina system. That is why I hated the original smackdown games. I played the crap out of them, out of neccessity. My friend had the N64 and there games were much more realistic. I like some realism. I did not like tombstone piledriving HHH 4 times and he just kept getting back up. Stamina is good, if you want realism and a feel of having an actual match. But .. it is good that the option to turn off stamina is there - so that everyone can enjoy.

stamina doesn't slow down my matches. it creates breaks for my arms. SvR is only as slow as you play.

Try using stamina up to the very last bit then recharge. Continue your offense, then recharge. also recharge in between steps. example would be you just hit a front drop kick and you walk back towards the opponent.

stamina is more real to me.

Archived