Are there a lot of diversity where u live?

Ricasho/ Mccc

yup, there is where I live. A couple that is good friends with me and my wife. The woman is half German Half Cuban, the man is half Germand half Japanese, which means there kids are half german, a quarter Cuban, and a quarter Japanese. And when I lived in philly my I only had 3 friends that were the same race as me, the rest where Black, puerto rican, and asian.

Guest Confusion210
erm.. personally i don't think any of them are weird. what makes you use the word 'weird' ?
as for them being from a different country, it's perfectly normal. i moved out of ireland because it's so boring.. i dunno if foreigners move for the same reason like, but just because they're not the same as you doesn't mean they're wierd now.. :nono:

[quote name='Confusion210' post='21328' date='Feb 23 2006, 12:51 PM']erm.. personally i don't think any of them are weird. what makes you use the word 'weird' ?
as for them being from a different country, it's perfectly normal. i moved out of ireland because it's so boring.. i dunno if foreigners move for the same reason like, but just because they're not the same as you doesn't mean they're wierd now.. :nono:[/quote]

I wasnt trying to make them seem weird but i know theres a lot of ignorent ppl on here. Me my self im african and part german. I love ppl from diffrent places because i get to learn how ppl all over the world are and how our lives differ from each other. Hell half of this board is full of Brits and its great getting to know how they live.

Archived