Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squishy

Big Show's throwing move

I've seen Big show doing this throwing/whip like move recently and wanted to know, is it his new finisher or a regular move? If it's a finisher what's the closest finisher in the game to it? If it's a regular move what's the closest regular move in the game to it?

Backdrop to Backbreaker is your best bet (Hassan & Eddie has it in their default movelist)

I couldn't find the move you described in their movesets. Could you tell me the name of it if you know it? I'm asuming it's a regular move.

Are you sure? That doesn't look like the move he's been doing in ECW. He just whips them at the ropes or at least that's where they end up. If that helps at all. I was checking out Cyclone 1 and 2 and they kind of look like it but I don't think it's a new finisher for him unless it is. Does anyone know?

Cobra Clutch into Backbreaker.
so IMO The Backsuplex into Backbreaker works best.

For Show's new Chokeslam into a backbreak I gave him Backbreaker 8 as a finisher (Along with the Show Stopper)

[quote name='ThreeG' post='281666' date='Jun 25 2006, 02:59 PM']ehhh he tosses them away after he's done it...[/quote]

So, one of the Cyclone moves wouldn't or would be it.

I figured one of the Cyclones because he throws them to the side like he's been doing, well, kind of, he remains standing.

Yea the cyclones are not even close to waht he does. Look at some of the cobra clutch moves. There is one that he does. Like the blackout hold or something. If im thinking of the same move.

[quote name='Sajoa Moe' post='285697' date='Jun 26 2006, 05:58 PM']If you mean when he grabs them and tosses them across the ring, just give him Choke Toss. It's a regular move.[/quote]

Yeah, but I was looking for a move that throws them to the side. Thanks, I'll check it out later on.

Alright, I now know what everyone was trying to tell me about the move. Thanks everyone for trying to help me out.