Looking for some SAVE Help

BrokenOne

I dunno if this is the right section but I was looking for someone who can make a save of my creationz. I don't have any devices or anything. The way this would work is if someone with ONLINE will be willing to trade my creationz and then do a save. I am really desperate to find someone who would be willing to do me this favor as soon as possible. Thank you for your time!!!

If you can help me. Then you can reach me at Brkenintntionz@gmail.com!!!

[quote name='DFG' post='22510' date='Feb 24 2006, 05:05 AM']I would do it for you BrokenOne but I don't have online.
Sorry dude :(

p.s I hacked your Spiderman (Hero Attire) to get 4 more layers so he has his back blue and the spider on his back like he's supposed to. It looks perfect now IMO. :cool:[/quote]

Thanx man. And if you do post that hacked Spiderman somewhere I hope you do give me credit for the base and you for the mod!!!

[quote name='BrokenOne' post='22821' date='Feb 24 2006, 12:00 PM'][quote name='DFG' post='22510' date='Feb 24 2006, 05:05 AM']
I would do it for you BrokenOne but I don't have online.
Sorry dude :(

p.s I hacked your Spiderman (Hero Attire) to get 4 more layers so he has his back blue and the spider on his back like he's supposed to. It looks perfect now IMO. :cool:[/quote]

Thanx man. And if you do post that hacked Spiderman somewhere I hope you do give me credit for the base and you for the mod!!!
[/quote]

1st Of course I would give credit.
2nd I don't type formulas.
3rd I didn't have any intention of giving it out anyways unless I did your save.

Archived