To Someone That Has The Game!!

johncenaiss

could someone please tell me how to do a phew things i cant figure out how to do them.1 - the undertake legdrop on the apron2 - the chair moonsault that sabu does3 - how to get a sheleilagh from under the ring4 - ive done the original 24/7 mode...instead of the gm one, do i have to go through both before i unlock averything?

anyone, PLEASE!!

[quote name='johncenaisshit' post='3213506' date='Nov 11 2007, 12:53 AM']could someone please tell me how to do a phew things i cant figure out how to do them.1 - the undertake legdrop on the apron2 - the chair moonsault that sabu does3 - how to get a sheleilagh from under the ring4 - ive done the original 24/7 mode...instead of the gm one, do i have to go through both before i unlock averything?

anyone, PLEASE!![/quote]

sabu moonsault you can do by presing right analog when oponent is on the mat and you hold the chair (only for hardcore fighting style)
for ps2

[quote name='wba' post='3213582' date='Nov 10 2007, 10:55 PM'][quote name='johncenaisshit' post='3213506' date='Nov 11 2007, 12:53 AM']could someone please tell me how to do a phew things i cant figure out how to do them.1 - the undertake legdrop on the apron2 - the chair moonsault that sabu does3 - how to get a sheleilagh from under the ring4 - ive done the original 24/7 mode...instead of the gm one, do i have to go through both before i unlock averything?

anyone, PLEASE!![/quote]

sabu moonsault you can do by presing right analog when oponent is on the mat and you hold the chair (only for hardcore fighting style)
for ps2
[/quote]
great, thanx, also do you know how to do that spinging ladder attack??

[quote name='johncenaisshit' post='3213603' date='Nov 11 2007, 12:57 AM'][quote name='wba' post='3213582' date='Nov 10 2007, 10:55 PM'][quote name='johncenaisshit' post='3213506' date='Nov 11 2007, 12:53 AM']could someone please tell me how to do a phew things i cant figure out how to do them.1 - the undertake legdrop on the apron2 - the chair moonsault that sabu does3 - how to get a sheleilagh from under the ring4 - ive done the original 24/7 mode...instead of the gm one, do i have to go through both before i unlock averything?

anyone, PLEASE!![/quote]

for ps2
[/quote]
great, thanx, also do you know how to do that spinging ladder attack??
[/quote]

unfortunately i haven't find it out yet :(

[quote name='The hardy show' post='3213609' date='Nov 10 2007, 10:58 PM']undertaker leg drop when you oppounants head is out of the ring grab it i[/quote]i tried that all it does is that elbow thing(for ps2 )[quote name='KingKyleâ„¢' post='3213599' date='Nov 10 2007, 10:57 PM']shilelagh is for finlay only i think[/quote]yeah i made a ecw extrleme rules match with finlay in it and it wasnt in the waepon list and it wasnt under the ring

[quote name='RKOfollowerâ„¢' post='3213632' date='Nov 10 2007, 11:01 PM']yeh u whip him in, then you slightly push the left analog to the apron without running so you are standing on the apron, then you either move the right analog stick or press square.[/quote]i tried that too lol, to you have to be close from the opponent or faryeah i just tried all of what you said again and it doesent work, maybe its because it might not work in a ecw extreme rules match ill try it in a normal match

Archived