.:Your Custom Finishers:.

.:Shotokan:.

like two finishers where one sets up to the other?
Flash:
Fast as lightnin':Running fameasser (sig move) into dupree bomb(finisher)
JackHammer:two back to back DDT 3's(finisher called HeadSpike)
Fastest A*s:running fame asser then fame asser

HighDef:
Defining:99 crusher into five star frogsplash(usually off cage)

[quote name='EternalUndertaker' post='279357' date='Jun 24 2006, 06:13 PM']I have a move that I like to call The End Of The World which is basically a Fame Asser into a Buzzsaw Kick. Post your chain finishers here. :D[/quote]
[b][i][size=3] I'd like to know how u put two moves together like u said, and is it for the svr 2006 game?

[quote]I'd like to know how u put two moves together like u said, and is it for the svr 2006 game?[/quote]
Yes it is for the SVR 06 game but he dosen't actually put or chain them together. He just does his second speacial then does his first one or the other way round. You can make it look like two moves are together but only with video editing-otherwise it's not possible.

RVD Roll (rolling cat) into my Finisher the Half Nelson Facebuster(Destiny's Bond), actually the RVD roll isnt my fin but i'll be serious lol :spas: i like to the impaeler ddt into a spear lol and i like doing 3 face up sweet chin music and i like doing and rko into a frog splash :) lol there you have it!

EDIT:" i like to the impaeler" lol its spelt impaler i think lol

Cell Finisher: Cliff hanger: DDT (the running one where you do a 180 around them and they roll away) they fall off then shooting star press (if they land at the closest point to the ramp) if they're too close near elbow drop or extreme leg drop 3

dbl team finisher:flipping stunner bomb : osaka street cutter (like a over castle stunner) into friend ready for the full nelson bomb.

single finisher:never made 1 yet, should start experimenting

neber thought of doing that, sounds cool though, has anyone done a combo with another player(double team)? like when your partner whips you into the corner to splash the other guy and when you whip your opponent back he'll get hit w/ a running finisher(spear-gore)

i did the the fame-asser buzzsaw combo, but i hit the faame-asser and my friend hit the buzzsaw(i mostly do 2Player now cuz there is no challenge in 1 player)

So far

HighDef
[b]99 crusher or Norther Lights Driver into[/b] (any of these):
[b]Moonsault 3 (DAAAAAMNNN)[/b]
[b]450 (SWEEEEET) [/b]
[b]5 star (OOOOOBABYY),[/b]
[b]Shooting star (LOOK OUT BELOOOOOOOW)[/b]
[b]Swanton (Hang Glider)[/b]

[b]Corkscrew body then a 450 (twists and turns)[/b] Northern Lights Driver in between

Flash
[b]Gut Cracker (spear 3 or spear4 with set up like The Pounce)
Head Sprung (dupree bomb)
HeadSpike (DDT 3)usually from behind.
JackHammer (2 back to back HeadSpike)
Fast as lightnin (Running Famesser into dupree bomb)
Fastest Ass (fame asser and as soon as they get up running famesser)[/b]

HighVoltage
Members:HighDef, Flash
Tag finshers(when it's me and my friend and sometimes comp.):
[b]Spear 3 then a Frogslash[/b]
[b]DDT 3 then a 99 crusher [/b] (Brain Freeze)
[b]Simultaneous DDT 3 and 99 crusher [/b] (two opponents)
[b]DDT 3 into any of HighDef's Diving Moves[/b]

I like to sometimes use that upper body ground grapple where he runs against the ropes, cartweels and flips on to the guy, then (since you land near the ropes) do a lionsault, looks like one move and good way to end the match!

Whenever I am finishing a match with one of my custom CAWs, this is how I do it:

I do the running dash grapple [b]Baseball Slide 2[/b]. Then, when I am behind the oppenent, I run towards them and press square (this will put you behind them again). While they are looking around after that (the animation that they do), I walk around to face them and do my finisher, a [b]Step-Up Enziguiri[/b].

It's a pretty cool looking spot that I think you guys should check out! :cool:

Archived