Wrestlemania 22 Topic

Buzz

When I 1st heard about Orton facing Rey for his WM spot,I was sure that Randy would win.....but now I think that Rey might win that match and go on to face Angle for the title at Wrestlmania.Just something about the way they are building the Orton vs Rey match makes me think that.

For Raw I think it will be Triple H vs John Cena. I would like to see RVD vs Cena,but at the moment Triple H seems to make the most sense.That also means that Cena will surely lose,which makes me very happy. I've never seen Cena get pedigreed outside of videogames and I say it's about damn time.

I never thought Randy would win in the first place and was surprized everyone thinks it will be that way.

I am thinking that Undertaker may just beat Angle and face Rey at Mania.

Imagine this......Rey Mysterio the small lucha who used to job being the main event at wrestlemania beating Undertaker for the world title and becoming the first masked lucha to win the World Title and first person to beat Undertaker at mania. That would be a match to remember.

Batista vs rey would have been the perfect WrestleMania main event. There would have been so much build up, and it woudl have been a nice tribute to Eddie. Shame Batista's out with an injury though. I think the next best thing is Kurt Angle vs Rey. Im hoping Orton doesnt go to WrestleMania, even though Angle vs Orton would be a cool match.

nice on buzz, for opening up the thread again.

my predictions

Randy Orton VS. Kurt Angle (i can just see orton beating Rey or Booker T may interupt)

John Cena VS HHH (i can also see this happening)

Rey Mysterio VS Booker T (with sharmell)

Intercontinental Battle Royal (Rob Van Dam, Carlito, Kane, Chris Masters, Shelton Benjamin, Ric Flair)

Edge VS Mick Foley

Undertaker VS Mark Henry

Stone Cold Steve Austin VS Hulk Hogan

Shawn Michaels VS Vince McMahon (or shane)

Cruiserweight Battle Royal (Gregory Helms, Kid Kash, Paul London, Nunzio, Jamie Noble, Funaki)

US Fatal Four Way (Chris Benoit, Paul Burchill (big push), Ken Kennedy, Matt Hardy)

Diva Battle Royal (Ashley, Maria, Torrie, Victora, Candice, Stacy, Melina, Kristal, Jillian)

Money In The Bank II (both brands) (Big Show, Chavo Guerrero, Eugene, Lashley, Orlando Jordan, JBL)

Tag Teams contest (champions of smackdown, VS champions on RAW) (or Smackdown Tag Team Battle Royal)

Something With Bret Hart

that's my big list

[quote name='-)H(--)B(--)K(-' post='86' date='Feb 13 2006, 04:47 PM']Im HOPING Triple-H Vs. John Cena (i want to see Triple H) take that title for Cena :)[/quote]

^^
Im a huge cena fan but i really think that the king of kings needs to come back at his throne and thats whats gonna happen at WM22 8-)

[quote name='sweetchinmusicrko' post='533' date='Feb 14 2006, 03:49 PM']i would like to see angle vs. rey in the main event. both are too hell of performers, and would be a great main event. i hope orton loses this match this once because rey deserves the gold. i will probably be hhh vs. cena where hhh will win too[/quote]

exactly give the king his gold back. hes waited long enough. cena = :crap: hhh = :cool:

I think the MITB II match should be a crossbrand match, and the wrestlers should be:
RVD vs Carlito vs Kane vs Matt vs Benoit vs Chris Jericho (return of Y2J but he goes to SD)

And i think that HHH is going to win the tournament (i dont think it i know it, lol) and then he will beat Cena at WM22 with cheating and then before Cena can get his rematch he will be drafted to SmackDown :cool:

I personally think Randy will beat Rey for the No.1 contendership, Rey vs Kurt makes no sense to me as both men are portraying babyface characters at the moment, so the match won't create heat and wont sell. To me Orton will ride in high off NWO coming at Kurt as the heel who everyone hates due to his comments on Eddie. That's my thinking anyway.

On the flip side I do have a crazy thought that we could see Taker v Orton v Angle v Mysterio in a fatal four-way for the title at WM22.

Or get this on a real off the wall call... HHH vs Rey with neither of them going for the title (again based on the words exchanged in the passed about Eddie).

Archived