backstage

LA_Slick

• 4 weeks later...
how can u say that shut your mouth was better than here comes the pain hctp had the one with the helicopter and u could climb up the building 3 storys high then do a last ride or a rock bottom off it all the way down onto a limo wich explodes come on man thats so fuking cool

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
i liked both SYM & HCTP but in away SYM backstage was more entertaining and also the lockerroom in HCTP was just garbage unlike SYM it was EXCELENT but the powering up and titles never resseting was a dream.

they couldve did way more in JBI cause most times the game was fun and it was also cool how u can walk into the arena and look at the ring and stuff plus it was also the only game tht had intros at the begging not just showing the crowd like SYM

but my most favorite of all time Backstage areas was in the Smackdown 1 & 2 games those were cool and the never ending story plus with the casket match you could pick up the casket and put it in the ring instead of wasting your time going to the front of the stage even though it is realistic tht way .....and thts all i have to say for now >_>

Archived