Vito (Hunter)

Everything Unlocked:
Credits
All Legends (Including Jake the Snake)
All Movelists
All Alternate Attires
All Challenges
All Arenas

Hacked Moves: (Note entering these areas in Create-a-Movelist will freeze the game)
Chris Benoit – Counter + Up/Down Grapple = Crossface
Chris Jericho – Counter + Up/Down Grapple = Walls of Jericho
Paul London – Ground Strike left/Right = SSP
Randy Orton – Running + Down Grapple = RKO
Brian Hendrick - Moves 1 + Up = Steven Kick

Hair hacks for:
Kennedy, Henry, Hardy, Murdoch, Viscera

Crotch/Ass Blur hacks for:
Chad Dick, James Dick, Gibson, Kennedy, Kash, Cade, Hardy, Striker, Nunzio, Dean, Super Crazy, Murdoch, Tomko, Venis, Viscera

Layer Movement modifiers for:
Kendrick, FInlay, Goldust, Mercury, Nitro, Kash, Cade, Striker, Super Crazy

Other Hacks:
All sorts of Layer ID Modifiers
And more...

Once the save has loaded, go into Options, and reload game data to unlock the following. Please note that if you forget to reload the game data, and save over it, these hacks will be lost
Attributes changed for Haas, Chavo, Cena, London, Rey, RVD, Tajiri, Triple H and Undertaker
Sylvain Grenier is renamed Sylvan (as is HUD name)
Christian is renamed Christian Cage
JB Layfield is renamed JBL
Khosrow Daivari is renamed Daivari
Robert Conway is renamed Rob Conway
Joy Giovanni is renamed Candice Michelle
Current Roster on correct shows (Angle and Hurricane on Smackdown etc.)
In-game wrestlers have their default clean/dirty status set to match current storylines (Angle clean, Shelton heel for example)
Eric Bischoff, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Jonathan Coachman, Lilian Garcia, Michael Cole, Tazz, Theodore Long, Tony Chimmel and Vince McMahon all unlocked in exhibition mode (found after the Divas but before the CAWs)

Attributes for all CAWs

Up to Date champs as of 10/02/06 (Hurricane is cruiserweight champ)

Movelists and Entrances for CAWs (credit largely to Eduzilla and Elbon)

Stables:
MNM
Big Show & Kane
Mexicools
Kendrick & London
The Dicks
Gymini
Henry & Daivari
Nunzio and Vito
Edge & Lita
Snistky & Tomko
Val & Viscera

WWE Updated Roster Save (Version 1)
By Captain CAWisma/Elbon/Eduzilla 10/02/06

Download at:
www.cheatsforplaystation2.com/sdvr2k6/wwesavev1.htm

Attire and face pics for all:
[url="http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwesavev15nj.jpg"]http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwesavev15nj.jpg[/url]

:( Hi there, I'm new to this but I think this question can help alot of people - for a MAX save (this one), do you just drag and drop the save into the max drive, Load the game, load the save and thats it?
Cuz yesterday I got this save and when I put it into PS2 with the AR Max Drive, it says "Corrupted Data", and to make sure it wasn't my max drive I put the official codes list on there.
So - am I doing something wrong? I got the Max NTSC save, and did it twice, I also just got the Max drive.
Any help with this would be awesome, looks like a great save, thanks!!

[quote name='Jay' post='15301' date='Feb 20 2006, 01:05 PM']:( Hi there, I'm new to this but I think this question can help alot of people - for a MAX save (this one), do you just drag and drop the save into the max drive, Load the game, load the save and thats it?
Cuz yesterday I got this save and when I put it into PS2 with the AR Max Drive, it says "Corrupted Data", and to make sure it wasn't my max drive I put the official codes list on there.
So - am I doing something wrong? I got the Max NTSC save, and did it twice, I also just got the Max drive.
Any help with this would be awesome, looks like a great save, thanks!![/quote]

First off, yeah, you just drag and drog the save into the MaxDrive. Then load the MaxDrive up and choose the MaxDrive as the primary device. Then select the save you put on, then choose "Uncrush To..." and uncrush it to your memory card.

[quote name='The Monkey Molester' post='16146' date='Feb 20 2006, 03:15 PM'][quote name='Jay' post='15301' date='Feb 20 2006, 01:05 PM']
:( Hi there, I'm new to this but I think this question can help alot of people - for a MAX save (this one), do you just drag and drop the save into the max drive, Load the game, load the save and thats it?
Any help with this would be awesome, looks like a great save, thanks!![/quote]

First off, yeah, you just drag and drog the save into the MaxDrive. Then load the MaxDrive up and choose the MaxDrive as the primary device. Then select the save you put on, then choose "Uncrush To..." and uncrush it to your memory card.
[/quote]

Thanks alot, but is it supposed to say "corrupted data"? Or is it that the save is corrupt? Maybe its the Max drive that I just bought?!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi man, i did all of the load game, and the new wrestlers and the modifications are they, but i delete Gymini 2 and make Mickie James, but i lost all the mdifications (JBL, Mr McMahon, etc.). WHY??

Sorry for my inglish, i'm mexican.

Archived