Royal Rumble doesn't work on my game!

Chris1234

As the title says!
Every time I try to do a 30, 25, or 20 man Royal Rumble the game crashes when I go to play the match. I've tried everything, turning intro's off, not putting CAW's in the match and turning the number of entrants down. It starts working with in-game superstars only at 15 but that's not a proper Rumble.
Every time I try to do the match the screen goes black and the PS2 just stops and I have to reset :fedup:
Anyone else ever had this happen or know if I can do anything about it??

[quote name='Pure Ownage 101' post='3179857' date='Nov 6 2007, 10:59 AM']Is your game scratched up? Has your PS2 been doin this for a while? Or does it just hate you? who knows. Never happened to me..ever.[/quote]

The disc is fine and it's only been doing it for the last day or 2. Maybe my PS2 does hate me though, it could have heard me saying I want an Xbox 360 for christmas :um:

[quote name='steven1977' post='3179860' date='Nov 6 2007, 11:01 AM']This has happened to me too when the entrant comes down.What i did was eject the disc and wipe it then put it back in and close tray after a while it ll load up ok.[/quote]

I tried that and it did nothing. The problem with mine is that it crashes before anyone comes out. It gets to the match screen with all the wrestlers on, I press X and it just goes black and stays that way.

[quote name='Pure Ownage 101' post='3179857' date='Nov 6 2007, 07:59 AM']Is your game scratched up? Has your PS2 been doin this for a while? Or does it just hate you? who knows. Never happened to me..ever.[/quote]

[quote name='steven1977' post='3179860' date='Nov 6 2007, 08:01 AM']This has happened to me too when the entrant comes down.What i did was eject the disc and wipe it then put it back in and close tray after a while it ll load up ok.[/quote]

[quote name='Eye Of The Storm' post='3183723' date='Nov 6 2007, 07:52 PM'][quote name='Pure Ownage 101' post='3179857' date='Nov 6 2007, 10:59 AM']Is your game scratched up? Has your PS2 been doin this for a while? Or does it just hate you? who knows. Never happened to me..ever.[/quote]

The disc is fine and it's only been doing it for the last day or 2. Maybe my PS2 does hate me though, it could have heard me saying I want an Xbox 360 for christmas :um:

[quote name='steven1977' post='3179860' date='Nov 6 2007, 11:01 AM']This has happened to me too when the entrant comes down.What i did was eject the disc and wipe it then put it back in and close tray after a while it ll load up ok.[/quote]

I tried that and it did nothing. The problem with mine is that it crashes before anyone comes out. It gets to the match screen with all the wrestlers on, I press X and it just goes black and stays that way.
[/quote]

try cleaning your disk

• 2 months later...

Archived