Sabus Move he did to cena

AnthonyNukes

if u have sabu i no how 2 do that one move where he puts u on a table and he goes in the ring and runs to the chair jumps off lands on the ropes and comes down crashing through the tables u can do it in smackdown vs raw 2006 all u need is 2 do a TLC match and first u beat the shit out of your oppenet and u lay hi on the table grab another table and put it in the ring and u put the table by the ropes and then u run in to the ropes u will be on the table rite when u get on the table press X and u will jump off and land on the table u can also do that shooting star press on the apron put it him on the table and get in the ring and jump on the apron and do any move u have for sabu

p.s. i havnt tried it on a annoce table but go ahead and try its very fun doing this feedback plz

[quote name='Mccc301/The Ricasho' post='274999' date='Jun 23 2006, 10:32 AM']yea, or you could just do a diving leg drop from the tope rope to Cena,lying on the table.[/quote]

I dont think itll reach the announcers table, but im not possitive. I know other moves wont.

Gah, use punctuation! I just can't read like that.

Oh, and the closest to a triple jump move would be either that jump down over Shooting Star Press (although I'm pretty sure Sabu's never done this), or the High Flying Body Press (I like this one for Sabu).

• 3 years later...

Archived