Last Match You've Played

Shadow™

Self explanatory. ;)

[b]Fatal 4-Way TLC Match - Non-Title[/b]
[i]Zach Trouler (1P & IC Champ) vs. Kline Toraine vs. Lord Scott vs. Mark Slash[/i]

The match went on for 43:48. At least half of the match, we were all on the outside of the ring. Hit each other with the weapons, me putting them through the table several times. It finally ended when I superplexed Kline off the ladder to the outside, and Mark used his F-U finisher on Lord Scott. Then I used the Flashback on Mark, dragged him diagonally off the turnbuckle corner (A few feet out), and then used the Superfly finisher on Mark to get the 3 count and win.

[u]Money In The Bank[/u]
Dynamite (Custom CAW - Me) vs. Jeff Hardy (CAW - Friend) vs. Lashley vs. Mr. Perfect vs. Chuck Norris (CAW) vs. CM Punk (CAW)

Basically me and my friend had played a bunch of matches beforehand and all these guys had a title to challenge for if they won. Chuck Norris got a hold of the case and pulled it almost all the way down in one go (there was no red left on the case that comes up when you have a hold of it). After a few random spots with the ladders, Jeff got a hand on the briefcase but couldn't find the "sweet spot" to pull it down. I did the same a few minutes later. At about 18 minutes, I was killed with a ladder shot, into a Chuck Norris Kick, into another ladder shot, so that was me done lol. Then by process of elimination, Punk was the last man on his feet so he climbed the ladder and got the case. 1 or 2 people were up when he fell off the ladder but the briefcase only needed a touch so he won with ease. Was quite a good match actually lol, even though me and my friend both lost.

[quote name='guyrs' post='3162932' date='Nov 4 2007, 02:09 AM']World Heavyweight Championship
Armageddon Hell in a Cell

GuyRS (my CAW)
Rob Van Dam
Big Show
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit[/quote]

Smoking Skull Title
Hardcore Single

Raven (my Ecw Raven Caw) vs Malice (my friends custom caw)
It lasted almost an hour. If it was real we both would have been goners.
I finally won because i counterd his gore and gave him a raven effect.

[quote name='BlackToxic' post='3168172' date='Nov 4 2007, 03:15 PM']Me vs my little nephew, TLC Match; Yellow Ranger vs Red Ranger, lol.. i made tons of different power rangers characters for him since he doesn't know who most of the normal wrestlers are on my other saves except Yoshitsune, Ultimo Dragon & Mysterio since he thinks they are also power rangers :P.[/quote]

That sounds pretty cool poer rangers wrestling that would be fun to watch. lol

[b]Tag Vs Trio[/b]
[i]Odyssey (Me) & Nightmare (Friend) Vs John Cena, Batista & Rey Mysterio[/i]

This match was pretty much just to test out Nightmare, as i changed his looks and moveset and wanted to see if everything was right, which it was. We dominated, probably because our overalls are 99, and it was on Normal Mode. Their bodys were red all over, and we just punished them for a good 10 mins. We won the match, of course.

[b]TLC Match - United States Championship[/b]
[i]JBL (Me) Vs Mr Kennedy[/i]

The only reason i did this match was to make JBL the US Champ, as Kennedy was champ for ages and i wanted a change. Nothing special happand in this match, chair shots here and there. Only went for 6 mins. I won, of course. By nailing Kennedy with the Clothesline From Hell. :)

[quote name='Legend K' post='3172798' date='Nov 5 2007, 03:17 AM'][b]Tag Vs Trio[/b]
[i]Odyssey (Me) & Nightmare (Friend) Vs John Cena, Batista & Rey Mysterio[/i]

This match was pretty much just to test out Nightmare, as i changed his looks and moveset and wanted to see if everything was right, which it was. We dominated, probably because our overalls are 99, and it was on Normal Mode. Their bodys were red all over, and we just punished them for a good 10 mins. We won the match, of course.[/quote]

Thats pretty cool. I played a armageddon hell in a cell match a little while ago it was extreme! I lost to my nephews caw but at least i went down fighting.

[quote]Thats pretty cool. I played a armageddon hell in a cell match a little while ago it was extreme! I lost to my nephews caw but at least i went down fighting[/quote]
HIAC matches are always fun. :P

The last match i did was:
[b]6-Man Tornado Elimination Tag Team Match[/b]
[i]Odyssey (Me), Nemesis (My Friend), Nightmare (My Friend) Vs Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch & William Regal[/i]

Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 Online Game Play
Singles Match (Created Characters On)
Kurt Angle(Opponent) vs. Chris Jericho(My Created Character, But The Enigmatic Amy Created It For Me :D)

It Was An Awesome Match That I Won, It Was Ma Cool How I Won, Well First Angle Was Always Hitting German Suplex On Me, And Then He Locked An Ankle Lock, But I Didn';t Tap. I Reverse Some Of His Move, And Then Start Hitting Backbreaker. I Then Did A Lionsualt, And He Kicked Out. At The End I Went For A Behind Grapple, And He Reversed. So Then He Was Behind, And He had A Finisher Ready To Connect. He Then Try To Do His Finisher, And I Reverse, And How You Reverse An Angle Slam, You Go Behind Him. I Then Use My Finisher, And Locked A Walls Of Jericho. The Result of That Is That I Made Angle Tap Out :D :cool:

[quote name='Legend K' post='3179947' date='Nov 6 2007, 06:54 AM'][quote]Thats pretty cool. I played a armageddon hell in a cell match a little while ago it was extreme! I lost to my nephews caw but at least i went down fighting[/quote]
HIAC matches are always fun. :P

The last match i did was:
[b]6-Man Tornado Elimination Tag Team Match[/b]
[i]Odyssey (Me), Nemesis (My Friend), Nightmare (My Friend) Vs Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch & William Regal[/i]
[/quote]

Thats cool i just got done playing a TLC triple threat match.
Tommy Dreamer(me), Levi(my nephew) & Devin(my other nephew)
I destroyed both of them this time. Evil Laugh.

Archived