.:: To Give Everyone A Good Laugh ::.

Dess.

[color="deeppink"][b]This isnt really all that funny to me, but last night me and me 2 friends were passing out candy but dumbass me didnt want to anymore so I went and sat down in the grass. I really wasnt expecting to get jumped on but my friend who weighs quite abit more than me.. I was really close to the concrete drive way and she slamed me head backwards and I went right into the concrete drive way.. Now I have a concussion because of the dumbass bitch.. So today I had to pick my cousin up from school in his second period class and he stayed home with me.. Today I was dizzy and had reading problems, thought I was going to get sick, so yeah.. So if anyone has any opinions on what I should do, feel free to leave them.. You can even criticize me for being dumb enough to sit by the drive way, l0l..
[/color][/b]

[quote name='Fuse' post='3141537' date='Nov 1 2007, 07:55 PM']Did you beat her ass?[/quote]

[color="deeppink"][b]I wish.. She is THE most annoying girl ever.. Shes gah.. I dont like her and she doesnt like me because I can flirt and get flirted with back..[/color][/b]

Well, I to have a concussion currently. so the best you can do is be taking Advil/Tylenol/Motrin anything really that can take away pain. And the doctor's told me I am allowed to take days off of school because I constantly feel sick and can't concentrate or pay attention.

[quote name='.:: Destiny ::.' post='3141521' date='Nov 1 2007, 01:53 PM'][color="deeppink"][b]This isnt really all that funny to me, but last night me and me 2 friends were passing out candy but dumbass me didnt want to anymore so I went and sat down in the grass. I really wasnt expecting to get jumped on but[b] my friend [/b]who weighs quite abit more than me.. I was really close to the concrete drive way and she slamed me head backwards and I went right into the concrete drive way.. Now I have a concussion because of the dumbass bitch.. So today I had to pick my cousin up from school in his second period class and he stayed home with me.. Today I was dizzy and had reading problems, thought I was going to get sick, so yeah.. So if anyone has any opinions on what I should do, feel free to leave them.. You can even criticize me for being dumb enough to sit by the drive way, l0l..
[/color][/b][/quote]

If that is ur friend than why are u talking trash about her on the internet and calling her annoying and if she isnt ur friend than type this girl i dont like, but i think that if u ahve somthing to say about her you should say it to her face not on th internet.

[quote name='ReD.SoX' post='3141646' date='Nov 1 2007, 04:08 PM'][quote name='.:: Destiny ::.' post='3141521' date='Nov 1 2007, 01:53 PM'][color="deeppink"][b]This isnt really all that funny to me, but last night me and me 2 friends were passing out candy but dumbass me didnt want to anymore so I went and sat down in the grass. I really wasnt expecting to get jumped on but[b] my friend [/b]who weighs quite abit more than me.. I was really close to the concrete drive way and she slamed me head backwards and I went right into the concrete drive way.. Now I have a concussion because of the dumbass bitch.. So today I had to pick my cousin up from school in his second period class and he stayed home with me.. Today I was dizzy and had reading problems, thought I was going to get sick, so yeah.. So if anyone has any opinions on what I should do, feel free to leave them.. You can even criticize me for being dumb enough to sit by the drive way, l0l..
[/color][/b][/quote]

If that is ur friend than why are u talking trash about her on the internet and calling her annoying and if she isnt ur friend than type this girl i dont like, but i think that if u ahve somthing to say about her you should say it to her face not on th internet.
[/quote]
Because she's pissed, I'd be pissed to. And it's not like her friend is actually going to read this.

[quote name='Ner0_' post='3141984' date='Nov 1 2007, 12:48 PM']Well when your head gets better give her a good headbutt to get your own back then she will be the one with the concussion :)[/quote]

No. Don't give anyone concussions. Talk trash to her face. I hate when people talk sh!t about others behind their backs. No one has the balls to confront anyone any more.

[quote name='noblewolf' post='3143435' date='Nov 1 2007, 07:37 PM']Well she's definitly stupid. Do what most guys would do: When you feel better, get like 3 or 4 of your friends and go and jump her. Always works. lol[/quote]
I'd like to see that. Actually, I'd like to [i]join in.[/i] Lol

Just lie down I guess, not much too do. Fell better soon... :/

[quote name='.:: Destiny ::.' post='3141521' date='Nov 1 2007, 07:53 PM'][color="deeppink"][b]This isnt really all that funny to me, but last night me and me 2 friends were passing out candy but dumbass me didnt want to anymore so I went and sat down in the grass. I really wasnt expecting to get jumped on but my friend who weighs quite abit more than me.. I was really close to the concrete drive way and she slamed me head backwards and I went right into the concrete drive way.. Now I have a concussion because of the dumbass bitch.. So today I had to pick my cousin up from school in his second period class and he stayed home with me.. Today I was dizzy and had reading problems, thought I was going to get sick, so yeah.. So if anyone has any opinions on what I should do, feel free to leave them.. You can even criticize me for being dumb enough to sit by the drive way, l0l..
[/color][/b][/quote]

Shank her, a lot of people like to finish their problems that way nowadays.

Skip school and stay at home until you get better..... :nod:

Because there's no point being at school if you're having trouble reading..... might as well skip it for a while, until you stop getting sick, and you can do your school work.....

[quote name='.:: Destiny ::.' post='3141815' date='Nov 1 2007, 08:30 PM'][color="deeppink"][b]Yeah dude.. I have a concussion because of her so dont even say in talking shit about her..[/color][/b][/quote]

quite random, but if thats u in the avatar and sig, u r hot...

anyway, just sleep, it heals lots of things good.

[quote name='luke2600' post='3142010' date='Nov 1 2007, 08:51 PM'][quote name='Ner0_' post='3141984' date='Nov 1 2007, 12:48 PM']Well when your head gets better give her a good headbutt to get your own back then she will be the one with the concussion :)[/quote]

No. Don't give anyone concussions. Talk trash to her face. I hate when people talk sh!t about others behind their backs. No one has the balls to confront anyone any more.
[/quote]

Im getting pissed at people saying talking trash about her behind her back.. Everything ive said on here ive said to her face. And yeah, when i get the chance, trust me, my fist will be down her throat. Because the kid who likes me called her groddy and said he liked me, she wrote him a note and called him groddy and said she looked at him and ran to the bathroom to puke. And she called him my nick name for him, White Choclate, uhmm idts. Thats not for her and its going down now. Im pissed and once the concussion heals, its deff on.

[quote name='noblewolf' post='3143435' date='Nov 1 2007, 06:37 PM']Well she's definitly stupid. Do what most guys would do: When you feel better, get like 3 or 4 of your friends and go and jump her. Always works. lol[/quote]
Taking the "gang banger's" way out? I'd rather get jumped myself...v.v

On topic: Damn, that sucks. As someone said earlier, shank her.

Archived