???MODS???

WWEnTNA

Moved to Website & Forum Help.

[quote][b]Becoming a Moderator[/b]
Every few months we will announce our intentions to expand the moderation team and open a topic for applications. We will choose people who we believe would make a good moderator in an area where one is needed. [u]Please do not request to become a moderator[/u], you will most likely be denied or ignored. Continuously asking will reduce your chances.[/quote]

Basically, if you help out by reporting stuff, staying active around the forum and in the section you want to mod, and if you have no warnings. Typing skills is always a plus, too.

:cool: [quote name='JayDee' post='3141054' date='Nov 1 2007, 06:45 PM']Moved to Website & Forum Help.

Every few months we will announce our intentions to expand the moderation team and open a topic for applications. We will choose people who we believe would make a good moderator in an area where one is needed. [u]Please do not request to become a moderator[/u], you will most likely be denied or ignored. Continuously asking will reduce your chances.[/quote]

Basically, if you help out by reporting stuff, staying active around the forum and in the section you want to mod, and if you have no warnings. Typing skills is always a plus, too.
[/quote]
:cool:

[quote name='JayDee' post='3141054' date='Nov 1 2007, 06:45 PM']Moved to Website & Forum Help.

[/quote]

Thanks alot dude ill try my best

[quote name='jovanny' post='3141129' date='Nov 1 2007, 12:57 PM'][quote name='WWE.TNA' post='3141031' date='Nov 1 2007, 11:41 AM']How do you become a MOD because [size=6]i want too do you [/size]have to pay or some thing because i want to be a SvR08 mod[/quote]

ha ha thats hillirious
[/quote]

you have a sick mind

[quote name='WWE.TNA' post='3141031' date='Nov 1 2007, 01:41 PM']How do you become a MOD because [size=5]i want too[/size] [size=7][b]do you[/b][/size] have to pay or some thing because i want to be a SvR08 mod[/quote]

Now I'm not flaming but hey thats pretty funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived