Would anyone be interested in a Lucha Libre save?

twojacks

I am willing to put together a Mexican wrestling save if people are interested. I will use caws created by others, who at this point I would not be able to properly credit although many are OTMs and Bazookas. Some caws were made by me. I'm not sure how good my caws are. I think they're decent but some of the masked guys are damn near impossible to create. I can also say that the movesets and attributes may not be 100% accurate, as I have not seen enough CMLL or AAA to really get them exactly right. Lastly, the save would be in Max NTSC format and I'd have to email it to people unless someone could post it for me, I don't know how.

I have enough Lucha stars that I could probably make 2 saves but here's who I thought I would include on the first one if there is enough interest.

Please let me know which of these three to eliminate and if there is anyone not on the list that I should include.

1. Abismo Negro
2. Alex Koslov
3. Atlantis
4. Averno
5. Black Warrior
6. Canek Jr.
7. Charly Manson
8. Chessman
9. Cibernetico
10. Cien Caras Jr.
11. Crazy Boy
12. Damien 666
13. Dos Caras Jr.
14. Dr. Wagner Jr.
15. Halloween
16. Heavy Metal
17. Hector Garza
18. Hijo del Santo
19. Kenzo Suzuki
20. La Parka
21. Lizmark
22. Mephisto
23. Mistico
24. Mr. Aguila
25. Octagon
26. Olimpico
27. Perro Aguayo Jr.
28. Pirata Morgan
29. Rey Bucanero
30. Shocker
31. Silver King
32. Ultimo Guerrero
33. Volador Jr.

Since a few people are interested I'll try to put the save together over the weekend. I have all of the caws created except for Volador. Those of you interested, who should I leave off since I have 33 caws on the proposed save. I'm leaning towards eliminating Cien Caras, Dos Caras, and Pirata Morgan. What do you think? Also, please PM your email addresses so I can send the save to you when completed. I have no idea how to actually post one.

[quote name='twojacks' post='3151144' date='Nov 2 2007, 07:56 PM']Since a few people are interested I'll try to put the save together over the weekend. I have all of the caws created except for Volador. Those of you interested, who should I leave off since I have 33 caws on the proposed save. I'm leaning towards eliminating Cien Caras, Dos Caras, and Pirata Morgan. What do you think? Also, please PM your email addresses so I can send the save to you when completed. I have no idea how to actually post one.[/quote]

It's not hard just upload your save to Megaupload or Sendspace and copy the download link and post it in this topic.

[quote name='Chief War Eagle' post='3158720' date='Nov 3 2007, 03:46 PM'][quote name='twojacks' post='3151144' date='Nov 2 2007, 07:56 PM']Since a few people are interested I'll try to put the save together over the weekend. I have all of the caws created except for Volador. Those of you interested, who should I leave off since I have 33 caws on the proposed save. I'm leaning towards eliminating Cien Caras, Dos Caras, and Pirata Morgan. What do you think? Also, please PM your email addresses so I can send the save to you when completed. I have no idea how to actually post one.[/quote]

It's not hard just upload your save to Megaupload or Sendspace and copy the download link and post it in this topic.
[/quote]

Did you ever post your WCW save Chief War Eagle? I really wanted to try that but I don't remember it being finalized. If I have the wrong person I apologize but that save looked great.

[quote name='billwagon' post='3160176' date='Nov 3 2007, 06:23 PM'][quote name='Chief War Eagle' post='3158720' date='Nov 3 2007, 03:46 PM'][quote name='twojacks' post='3151144' date='Nov 2 2007, 07:56 PM']Since a few people are interested I'll try to put the save together over the weekend. I have all of the caws created except for Volador. Those of you interested, who should I leave off since I have 33 caws on the proposed save. I'm leaning towards eliminating Cien Caras, Dos Caras, and Pirata Morgan. What do you think? Also, please PM your email addresses so I can send the save to you when completed. I have no idea how to actually post one.[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you ever post your WCW save Chief War Eagle? I really wanted to try that but I don't remember it being finalized. If I have the wrong person I apologize but that save looked great.
[/quote]

Nope you've got the right person. I think I may actually post the save sometime this month.

You know what post a message on my Profile -------------WCW SAVE------------- because I don't think all post it on either Code X or Here. This way all know you want the save and I can send you the link when I'm finished.

[quote name='OlSchool1982' post='3163044' date='Nov 4 2007, 12:40 AM']Does this go for anybody, Chief? Because I've been waiting on your save for months now.[/quote]

Anybody just leave a message in my Profle [b]--------WCW SAVE----------[/b]

Edit: twojacks you said [i]I have enough Lucha stars that I could probably make 2 saves[/i]

Now I don't know when you're going to put the save out but I have some Luchadores on my cards. The save will be out later this month and I was wondering if you wanted to put them on you 2nd save or make a classic Lucha Libre Save

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6534/twojacksluchasaveau3.jpg[/img][/url]

You can use who you want but you don't have to. I made El Hijo Del Santo too(almost forgot about him)

OMG. I am going f'n crazy. I tried to make Volador Jr. this morning and it took me forever because the mask is tough and there aren't enough layers. Quite honestly, the mask sucks. Then I tried for 2 hours to get this save ready and I am getting corrupted data readings etc. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but whatever it is I need to take a break before I throw my f'n controller through the tv set. I will try to get this posted tonight once I settle down. If posting this on megaupload is the same type of adventure as I've had so far (considering I've never it done it before) I'll just be emailing it to people. Like I said in the original post, I can't really remember who made what but definite credit to OTM and Bazooka. I also think I got Heavy Metal and Hector Garza from elsewhere but I don't remember where specifically. The caws I made are in bold, if you download this feedback on my caws would be appreciated.

Here is the final roster:

1. Abismo Negro
[b]2. Alex Koslov
3. Atlantis[/b]
4. Averno
[b]5. Black Warrior[/b]
[b]6. Charly Manson
7. Chessman
8. Cibernetico[/b]
[b]9. Crazy Boy[/b]
10. Damien 666
11. Dos Caras Jr.
12. Dr. Wagner Jr.
13. Halloween
14. Heavy Metal
15. Hector Garza
16. Hijo del Santo
17. Kenzo Suzuki
18. La Parka
19. Lizmark
20. Mephisto
21. Mistico
22. Mr. Aguila
23. Octagon
[b]24. Olimpico[/b]
[b]25. Perro Aguayo Jr.[/b]
26. Rey Bucanero
27. Shocker
28. Silver King
29. Ultimo Guerrero
[b]30. Volador Jr.[/b]

[quote name='Chief War Eagle' post='3168025' date='Nov 4 2007, 03:02 PM']Looks great so far. What mask/Attire were you going for on Volador, JR. ?[/quote]

Here is the main reference picture I used for the Volador mask and upper body. Although the mask is not even close lol.

[url="http://luchawiki.com/index.php?title=Image:Voladorazul.jpg"]http://luchawiki.com/index.php?title=Image:Voladorazul.jpg[/url]

Chief maybe you can walk me through the steps for transferring a save from memory card to AR Max USB stick. I think this is where I'm screwing everything up.

When I copy from memory card to usb stick am I supposed to copy the crushed or uncrushed Smackdown v. Raw?

Which one is uncrushed and which one is crushed?

After I copy the correct version onto the USB stick, do I have to do anything else or is it ready to go?

You first select the file and select COMPRESS/CRUSH.

It will say something like choose destination of Crushed/Compressed file and you choose the USB Stick.

Once that's finished just put the stick into your USB port on your computer and upload the file using MEGAUPLOAD,YouSendIt,Sendspace, or God forbid Rapidshare.

Then you can copy the download link and post it wherever you want.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many layers did you have left for the Volador Mask?
What did you use for the frills on the back and top of the Mask?

[quote name='Chief War Eagle' post='3169860' date='Nov 4 2007, 06:07 PM']You first select the file and select COMPRESS/CRUSH.

It will say something like choose destination of Crushed/Compressed file and you choose the USB Stick.

Once that's finished just put the stick into your USB port on your computer and upload the file using MEGAUPLOAD,YouSendIt,Sendspace, or God forbid Rapidshare.

What did you use for the frills on the back and top of the Mask?[/quote]

I used all 32 layers on the caw, many of them on the mask. For the frills, I used the hair that is bald except for the long hair in the back. Not ideal but best I could do. Any suggestions?

[quote name='twojacks' post='3170086' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:33 PM'][quote name='Chief War Eagle' post='3169860' date='Nov 4 2007, 06:07 PM']You first select the file and select COMPRESS/CRUSH.

What did you use for the frills on the back and top of the Mask?[/quote]

I used all 32 layers on the caw, many of them on the mask. For the frills, I used the hair that is bald except for the long hair in the back. Not ideal but best I could do. Any suggestions?
[/quote]

Yeah, maybe I think I'll try a hair/hat hack thing.

:D

Glad to see a Lucha save finally, i have yet to see one on these boards.

It looks like you have your roster pretty set but if you have them somewhere i would suggest El Masias/Judas Masias (whatever you want to call him) given he has been one of AAA's top heels this year, El Zorro would be another addition i would suggest to complete your Hell Brothers stable.

Keep up the good work and glad to see someone doing this insted of a 500th NWA-TNA save :lol: just kidding, to each their own.

I will still put this save out but please be patient. The caws are all completed but I had some technical difficulties last weekend and I haven't had a real solid block of time this past week. In addition to working all week, I attended two hockey games, a high school football game, a NFL game and I am going to the Steelers game again tomorrow. To top that off, I'm leaving for Florida on Wednesday and not returning until Sunday night. Bottom line... it may be around Thanksgiving time before I finally get this out.

I may replace Volador Jr. with a Ricky Banderas caw I have since my Volador looks like ass.

Archived