What was Stings 2 Finishers?

1jax

Oh ok. I was just wondering if they were in the game because when I checked out the other list for his finishers they were just ddt or sharp shooter. Now I see they right I was thing he did like a chokeslam or something else where he has to lift his oppent. Anyway thx.

[quote name='Hellfire&Brimstone' post='271036' date='Jun 21 2006, 11:46 PM']Scorpion Death Drop and the Scorpion Lock....I think thats what they were called. Basiclly a Reverse DDT and a Sharp Shooter.[/quote]

Thats it i still remember his finsihers from all of these years.

[quote name='WillowtheChanneler' post='271474' date='Jun 22 2006, 05:14 AM']Yeah, for the game I think the ones that best fit him are DDT 6(Scorpion Death Drop), if it isn't that one then look for the one where they lift them up in a scoop slam position and then drop them to a reverse DDT. And for the other, Sharpshooter 2(Scorpion Deathlock). :)[/quote]

I believe the one your mentioning is the Saving Grace.

[quote name='ThreeG' post='271734' date='Jun 22 2006, 08:22 AM']No.
The Basic reverse DDT NOT the Scoop Reverse DDT.
And The Rock's Sharpshooter works best for Sting.[/quote]

I was simply naming the move he mentioned .. not claiming which one to choose. I've avoided most of stings matches, so i'm not going to comment on which moves to actually give him.

[quote name='WillowtheChanneler' post='272130' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:33 AM']That's "She" not "He".

And no, I wasn't mentioning the Saving Grace, it's a front Grapple move. Anyway, that's how I've usually seen him do it, that's why I said it.[/quote]

I must apologize about the sex mixup, not as much of a regular as i'd like to ..

as for the move, i completely forgot about the scoop ddt in front .. not one i tend to use often, so it's easy to forgot about. I had to boot the game up again just to remember which one you were talking about.

Once again, i apologize.

DDT 17 is the best for his Scorpion Deathdrop but it's most unfortunate that they removed the newly re-animated version they gave to Steiner in HCTP as that looked great for the SDD. As for the Scorpion Deathlock, The Rock Sharpshooter or Sharpshooter 3 look closest because Sting didn't sit on his opponents backs like in the first 2 sharpshooters.

Turnbuckle Big Splash and Cross Body in the corner are essential for the Stinger Splash, also the Rey Mysterio taunt where he cups his hands to his mouth and signals is essential for the Stinger scream.

• 3 years later...

Archived