Maybe last set of Caws for 07 (Updated 1st Nov)

Gazza

I had these on my card a bit ago but changed two attires ( Jarretts and Angles ), I previewed the Umaga a bit ago but never released any formula also looking for helpful suggestions on how i can improve these caws.

Jeff Jarrett
[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t64/Gazza_UK/jarrettcollage.jpg[/img]
Im not happy with attire at the moment, if anybody has any idea for a different attire could you please post some reference pictures and i couldnt find any images for the side of his face.

Kurt Angle
[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t64/Gazza_UK/anglecollage.jpg[/img]
Need a picture of back tattoo and front of attire for this particular one. I used highlights from a site to try do this attire.So if anyone could help......thanks.

Umaga
[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t64/Gazza_UK/umagacollage.jpg[/img]
Not sure on face paint, open for suggestions.

Update ( 1st November )

[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t64/Gazza_UK/jarrettAngleupdate.gif[/img]

Umaga update will be either later or tomorrow, but i will be posting a 3 minute warning attire when done.

[quote name='Desecration' post='3128252' date='Oct 30 2007, 01:36 PM']Im quite impressed. Angle and Jarret are looking pretty nice, however Umaga looks awful. Through no fault of your own, but in 64 layers I couldnt do a perfect Umaga (especially the face paint) so in 32 (even with hacked layers) you have no chance.[/quote]

Thanks about the good comment on Angle and Jarret. I know this Umaga caw has been a pain to be honest I could try redo the face paint again somehow but like you said theres the layer issue to deal with but Im determined to finish the Umaga caw, if not i could try turn it into when he was in 3 minute warning.

-Jarrett looks pretty good.

-Kurt Angle needs some work though, change his lips for starters and work on nose morphing and he has darker eyebrows than that.

-Umaga could also use some work. Lessen the transparency on the face paint/designs and on the arm and body tats as well. Make them like greenish black but not too green.

[quote name='Johnny_Chivalry' post='3128589' date='Oct 30 2007, 03:41 PM']I'm liking Jarret and Umaga. But Angle...
His lips might be to shiny.[/quote]

I ve got to edit the colouring.

[quote name='Soul on fire' post='3128717' date='Oct 30 2007, 04:22 PM']Well you could make Jarrette's WCW attire? If you have enough layers you could add umaga's leg paint stuff[/quote]

No layers left with Umaga im afraid, Could you post a picture of the jarrett attire you mean from wcw

[quote name='{-CDG-}' post='3131321' date='Oct 30 2007, 10:42 PM']make umagas skin more tan and dark[/quote]

Skin colour seems ok during gameplay and i wont compare it with the ingame colour cause thats off.

[quote name='.DRZ' post='3132026' date='Oct 30 2007, 11:56 PM']-Jarrett looks pretty good.

-Kurt Angle needs some work though, change his lips for starters and work on nose morphing and he has darker eyebrows than that.

-Umaga could also use some work. Lessen the transparency on the face paint/designs and on the arm and body tats as well. Make them like greenish black but not too green.[/quote]

About Angle i wont change the lips but i will edit the colour, the nose seems fine but looking against some refs i can only possibly see that the nostril height may just need a small change.If i do darken the eyebrows up it wont be by much cause i feel there dark enough........thanks for the tips.

Umaga's tats look fine ingame wouldnt consider changing them, but im currently looking into the face paint issue.

i ll be posting a update later.

Kurt Angle : I ll edit lips colouring, forehead height and width.

Jarrett: Jaw area will be more rounded

Umaga : Like i said before, i ll try the face paint once again and if i cant do it i ll do him when he was in 3 minute warning.

[quote name='guyrs' post='3139326' date='Nov 1 2007, 06:27 AM']Umaga is 10/10[/quote]

I dont think its 10/10, by the way thats classed has spamming.

Updated Jarrett and Angle in post 1

The Umaga looks good. I looked at a ref of Umaga without his facepaint and your CAW picture of him, and it looks almost perfect. I think you should post Umaga without the facepaint. In my opinion it would look a lot better.

Also, the updates for Angle and Jarret is a lot better, I like them.

[quote name='Soul on fire' post='3148116' date='Nov 2 2007, 07:54 PM']That Jeff Jarette kind of looks like Trini's. I hope you can do the attire in the pic[/quote]

Im going to have a go at that attire you posted or maybe the one on the TNA impact game screenshots.

I would never copy another caw creators caw especially someone who i respect highly and anyway they look alot different........did you know this was my second go at creating Jarrett ? .

[quote name='nirvana~fan~ehw' post='3149907' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:26 PM']take sum alpha away fr. the face paint its 2 balck[/quote]

I know about the facepaint been dark but thanks anyway, it hasn't been updated yet cause im doing his 3 minute warning attire at the minute and might do Rosey to. But i will be doing the face paint from scratch soon.

• 2 months later...

Archived