****The Official TNA Genesis PPV Discussion thread*****

TN./Kennedy

[center]Discuss the up coming Genesis PPV here.

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8175/genesis071f5e0f5lx5.jpg[/img][/url]

Confirmed matches:
Kurt Angle & Kevin Nash vs. Sting & ????? for the TNA world heavyweight championship.
Samoa Joe vs. Robert Rhoode
Team 3D vs. The Motor City Machine Guns
Gail Kim vs. Angel WIlliams vs. ODB vs. Roxxi Laveaux For the TNA Women's Championship
Abyss vs. Black Reign in a Shop of Horrors match
Christian Cage vs. Kaz Fight for The Right Finals
TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
“Black Machismo” Jay Lethal vs. “The Guru” Sonjay Dutt
TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ Styles and Tomko © vs. The Steiner Brothers
I'll update as more matches are confirmed.[/center]

[quote name='~InNovator of JKO~' post='3096577' date='Oct 26 2007, 06:40 PM']I'm pulling for Sting to win don't think he will though, im pretty sure Nash won't be walking away with the gold.

I have a feeling Genesis is gonna be great, I wonder if Juda's Messias will be competing at the PPV?[/quote]
Mesias is out for good if I'm not mistaken.

[quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3096591' date='Oct 26 2007, 06:42 PM']technically he lost the title 2 days after the championship changed hands, but that's beside the point, Although Sting seems to get screwed the first time I had no objections as they put it on a guy who deserved it (Abyss).[/quote]
I was happy when Abyss won the title too, but come on I would have at least waited a PPV or two before putting it on Angle again.

if I had a choice Angle wouldn't be close to the title right now, their feud shoulda ended at BFG, not letting it shows TNA's in ability to move on (personal opinion), if I had a choice in the matter then Joe or Christian (who's done quite a bit for TNA) would be gunning for it, rather than having the previous Contender and someone who has no means being in Contention go for it.

[quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3096639' date='Oct 26 2007, 06:49 PM']if I had a choice Angle wouldn't be close to the title right now, their feud shoulda ended at BFG, not letting it shows TNA's in ability to move on (personal opinion), if I had a choice in the matter then Joe or Christian (who's done quite a bit for TNA) would be gunning for it, rather than having the previous Contender and someone who has no means being in Contention go for it.[/quote]
I woulda had Sting vs. Christian at Genesis at put Cage over Sting.

[quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3097118' date='Oct 26 2007, 07:50 PM']he's already held the X-Div belt before, after his triple threat feud for it, they coulda helped use that to elevate one of the stars, but it's almost like they refuse to push them.[/quote]
I know he's held the title before, but see he's already jobbed twice to Jay Lethal, if they want to push him, they'll have him beat Jay Lethal for the belt, feud with him for a little over it before he looses it too someone else, and then push him into a world title feud.

[quote name='//.-K e n n e d y/.-' post='3097918' date='Oct 26 2007, 10:12 PM'][quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3097118' date='Oct 26 2007, 07:50 PM']he's already held the X-Div belt before, after his triple threat feud for it, they coulda helped use that to elevate one of the stars, but it's almost like they refuse to push them.[/quote]
I know he's held the title before, but see he's already jobbed twice to Jay Lethal, if they want to push him, they'll have him beat Jay Lethal for the belt, feud with him for a little over it before he looses it too someone else, and then push him into a world title feud.
[/quote]

you got a point, but then again making him lose the title would squash him if not done properly and he could still lose his feud with Lethal without losing over/heat

[quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3097983' date='Oct 26 2007, 09:17 PM'][quote name='//.-K e n n e d y/.-' post='3097918' date='Oct 26 2007, 10:12 PM'][quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3097118' date='Oct 26 2007, 07:50 PM']he's already held the X-Div belt before, after his triple threat feud for it, they coulda helped use that to elevate one of the stars, but it's almost like they refuse to push them.[/quote]
[/quote]

you got a point, but then again making him lose the title would squash him if not done properly and he could still lose his feud with Lethal without losing over/heat
[/quote]
It comes down to how they they have him loose the title, like somehow he could get screwed out of it by the current world champ for some reason, then leading to a feud with the world champ for the world title.

Also I hate the fact that
[u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u]

oh yeh heres an interesting fact worth mentioning Sting's partner in the New Genesis Commercial isn't being advertised as holding World Titles in all the organizations he's been in, just titles in every company he's been in.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LplchtMRWRg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LplchtMRWRg[/url]

Check this info out:

Rhino, Christopher Daniels, Senshi, and Ron Killings are all scheduled to work the TNA/New Japan interpromotional war show in Japan on November 11th. [b]This is the same day as TNA’s Genesis pay-per-view [/b]so it is assumed that none of them will work the event.

Archived