Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh........LETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!

-Mr.Shadow-

been workin on DX :P

HHH update 1

[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/cena1254/HHHcopy.jpg[/img]

HHH
[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/cena1254/HHH-1.jpg[/img]

HBK update 1

[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/cena1254/HBK-1.jpg[/img]

HBK(maybe Final)
[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/cena1254/HBK.jpg[/img]

rates,commments,structural criticism :)

[quote name='Brahma Bull' post='3088246' date='Oct 25 2007, 03:12 PM']you should post the formula for michaels because he is a 100000000000/10 but dont post hhh's formula.work on his face.make his mouth a little bit lower and widen it a little(9/10 for triple h).do these caws contain hacks?[/quote]

yes 3 hacks on hhh
4 on HBK

they look quite good, heres a few suggestions though:
. for shawn michales i would edit the colour of the eye make up and make it skin colour.
. for shawn michales i would edit the other hair choice you have hacked and change it to the shorter 1 then use the hair length modifieres to make it longer, this looks more like the hair style michaels has as the one you have now looks better on hhh.
. For Triple H i would tweak the nose... it looks very weird at the minute. Try to make it look better, i would decrease the height of the nose for sure as a starter for the nose.

Attire for HHH looks freaking awesome, i wish the ass/crotch blur was taken out of the 360 system then i wouldve made that HHH for sure. For HBK's attire i would use tights 1 (black) (tights 19) (black) then use the bottoms that have the hole in the crotch/ass area and make them black aswell. Im not liking the bottoms you have on him at the moment. Faces look good though and i can tell you have put alot of effort into these, well done so far mate.

[quote name='{the phenomenal}' post='3088588' date='Oct 25 2007, 04:26 PM']they look quite good, heres a few suggestions though:
. for shawn michales i would edit the colour of the eye make up and make it skin colour.
. for shawn michales i would edit the other hair choice you have hacked and change it to the shorter 1 then use the hair length modifieres to make it longer, this looks more like the hair style michaels has as the one you have now looks better on hhh.
. For Triple H i would tweak the nose... it looks very weird at the minute. Try to make it look better, i would decrease the height of the nose for sure as a starter for the nose.

Attire for HHH looks freaking awesome, i wish the ass/crotch blur was taken out of the 360 system then i wouldve made that HHH for sure. For HBK's attire i would use tights 1 (black) (tights 19) (black) then use the bottoms that have the hole in the crotch/ass area and make them black aswell. Im not liking the bottoms you have on him at the moment. Faces look good though and i can tell you have put alot of effort into these, well done so far mate.[/quote]

wow youre really good at this :P

il tweak hhhs nose :)

for hbks pants
im usin this one coz it looks great in0game but i have tried the one youre talkin about but that one doesnt look right to me somehow :/

but thanks ;)
[quote name='Michael-The-Shape-Myers' post='3088719' date='Oct 25 2007, 04:49 PM']Any Hacks besides the hair[/quote]

hhh its all hair hacks

HBK 3 hairs and one underwear to bottoms one :)

Triple H's nose looks wierd. o.O It gets huge at the end. Needs about 20 less height and you need to add more size so its more the same all the way down. THe design on HHH's chin doesnt match the skin colour. Also, HHH's boy morph just looks off. Head could do with being a little wider. Besides those problems that really do wreck it, its the best HHH Ive seen for PS2. Just not feeling the HBK, to do with the CAW mode rather than your CAW.

i think the body morphing looks near enough perfect for the attire your going for. I remember for 06 nefilim made a save that had this style HHH on it and the body morphing you have done looks just like nefilims which is good thing because nefilim got it to perfect. I really do like the attire though good job :)

^ what in the world are you on boy? these 2 caws are probably the best 2 caws for the ps2 that ive seen for along time. If you cant see HBK and HHH in these caws then you must be watching a different HBK and HHH to the rest of us. What does it matter if there for the 360 or ps2? your in the ps2 thread which means the caws will be for ps2. Basically your saying they look good for the 360 but not 4 ps2 although were in the ps2 thread! which by the way if you tried converting these to the xbox 360 they wouldnt look anything like these. Id like to see you make a better HBK and HHH for the 360.

[quote name='.:Deadman Inc:.' post='3090379' date='Oct 25 2007, 09:51 PM'][quote name='Desecration' post='3090020' date='Oct 25 2007, 09:02 PM']THe design on HHH's chin doesnt match the skin colour[/quote]
TV colour thing again :spas:
[/quote]

Bullshit is it. Why would it just make the design on his chin a different colour but not [b]any[/b] of the make up, or the skin tone itself ?

Archived