meh

Hitman100

k peeps I am going to leave for a while. no reason. This site is just boring now :P Right now I focus more on EWE and my band. We are about to record a demo so we can give it to a record label maybe. That would be sweet. I'll come back.

I am sure not many people care cause i don't really have any friends here. Cept Jacknife and maybe some others. So I guess. Cya Jackife :lol:

If you want to de-mod me for now u can but when i come back I don't want to get screwed over from my mod spot cause I do my job no matter what anyone says.

While I am gone I might as well sugest somehting.

Make D90 or Southern Comfort a mod of wrestling chat to replace me. THey both no the ropes and go there frequently. Don't replace me with some dude who never goes on Wrestling Chat. Doesn't know anything about wrestling and is a mark. Out of everyone on the forum those two shuold replace me. I would lie if I said I won't take a peak at what people respond to this.

Cya Jacknife and others :fedup:

I may be a bit late posting here,but I'm here. :)

I'm glad that I've gotten to know you well here on the forum and even more so an msn.

I'm pleased that you consider me as one of you closest friends here on the board,as I consider you one of my closest friends here.

Good luck with your band and life in general.

Here's a Jacknife and Hitters inside joke:

My life=The life you want.

Your life=tedious shit

:P

I'll see ya around man,yoy can talk to me anytime. I should probably right more,but it's 2:30 am so cut me some slack :lol:

Peace out :D

Archived