hated him, now i love him

johncenaiss

[quote name='johncenaisshit' post='3083478' date='Oct 24 2007, 05:03 PM'][quote name='Big Bawls McGee' post='3083471' date='Oct 24 2007, 10:01 PM']The Best thing WWE did this year...

Probably put Kennedy in that one match where Cena got injured...

And the Jericho Promo's.[/quote]
i mean in the game lol
[/quote]

Oh...Well...

I still think wat I think. :)

Lol...Ummm no you got the story all wrong sunshine...

Stephanie isnt changing the promo's for Jericho...

She just wants to get the phone bills of the employee's and check to see who is talking to the public...

And make some sort of legal contract that will forbid them from talking to the public...

Nice try son...But thats the real story.

[quote name='Big Bawls McGee' post='3083536' date='Oct 24 2007, 10:11 PM']Lol...Ummm no you got the story all wrong sunshine...

Stephanie isnt changing the promo's for Jericho...

She just wants to get the phone bills of the employee's and check to see who is talking to the public...

And make some sort of legal contract that will forbid them from talking to the public...

Nice try son...But thats the real story.[/quote]
well im not denying that im wrong i just say what ive heard i wouldent lie on purpose

[quote name='c3na' post='3083655' date='Oct 24 2007, 09:26 PM']I have only ps2 and I think Edge looks like in svr 06,svr 07 and now is the same just new attire :fedup:[/quote]

Well.. Do you see edge's face different? Its not like one day he'll wake up with santino marellas face

[quote name='andres_cena' post='3083707' date='Oct 24 2007, 09:30 PM'][quote name='c3na' post='3083655' date='Oct 24 2007, 09:26 PM']I have only ps2 and I think Edge looks like in svr 06,svr 07 and now is the same just new attire :fedup:[/quote]

Well.. Do you see edge's face different? [/quote]
No its the same like in 06 and 07 but in x360 version is a little bit different from that in 07

Archived