_US.X29; Y2J Debuting on RAW in Philly Next Week?

oozing machisimo

Seth sent the following: The video that interrupted Santino and Maria last night on RAW said "SAVE_US.X29." The "X" could mean the Roman numeral for 10, which could stand for October and the 29 being October 29th, the date of next week's RAW. With the recent news that USA Network had asked WWE to save Jericho's return for a RAW, this could mean that Jericho will finally be returning to WWE at RAW next Monday.

RAW comes to us from Philadelphia next week, where Chris Jericho has a book signing planned for earlier that day.

Not maybe... It seems like the most logical explanation of any of the SAVE_US.222/SAVE_US.229/SAVE_US.X29... Its the only one we could fully explain... People are expecting him to return at a PPV if he doesn't then people will keep tuning in to see him...

[quote name='Darc Shadowâ„¢' post='3073915' date='Oct 23 2007, 03:03 PM']Not maybe... It seems like the most logical explanation of any of the SAVE_US.222/SAVE_US.229/SAVE_US.X29... Its the only one we could fully explain... People are expecting him to return at a PPV if he doesn't then people will keep tuning in to see him...[/quote]

I see what your talking about but if the WWE drag it on too long then it's possible that people will tune out instead of tuning in.

[quote name='Corporal Ker-Sandwhichâ„¢' post='3076305' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:22 PM']You know, if he returns that Raw, it'll be the best Raw I've attended. Either way, whomever returns(if it isn't Jericho) It should be exciting.[/quote]

I'd laugh if there was a big pop for if it came up on screen and it was a completely new entrance, and people were like omg it's Jericho...Huge Pop then some other dude comes out and theres your pop squashed, lol

Archived