Bound for Glory 2007

billwagon

I just completed a Bound for Glory save for 2007 using all the best caws for the guys and then I created a Consequences Creed for Team Pacman. PPV is created with correct title holders going in. 30 created wrestlers including a TNA Christian Cage and Kurt Angle. I left off Eric Young because I can't stand him.

6 man battle royal (closest you can get to the guantlet thing they did)
Jr. Fatu
Chris Harris
James Storm
Lance Hoyt
Robert Roode
Alex Shelley
(Kip James and Chris Sabin are available as well if you want to switch it)

Tag Match
XXX (Primetime and Senshi vs LAX (Hernandez and Homicide)

Table Elimination Match
Steiner Brothers vs Team 3D

X Division Title Match
Fallen Angel vs "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal

Tage Title Match
© Team Pacman (Truth and Creed) vs AJ Styles and Tomko

Christian Cage vs Samoa Joe

Hardcore Fatal 4 way (monster's ball)
Black Reign vs Rhino vs Raven vs Abyss

Heavyweight Championship Match
© Kurt Angle vs Sting

I have this in Max format if anybody wants it just PM me your e-mail adress, otherwise I will just enjoy it.

[quote name='itstrue718' post='3049474' date='Oct 20 2007, 07:19 AM']Whassup buddy ! Sounds like a awesome save. Please send it. My e-mail is fourtheluvofu@aol.com. Thanks Dude ![/quote]
I will send it to you and the people that pmed me when I get home from work today. If somebody wants to make Black Reign or Consequences Creed improved I would not be offended, I would appreciate it. I get home at 5:30 mountain time.

I have sent the save out to probably 15 people now. Hopefully it isn't too bad. I had to do the Black Reign and Consequences Creed myself and they aren't so good I know. If anybody wants to fix those and send it back to me that would be great.

Any feedback is much appreciated good or bad

[quote name='billwagon' post='3087154' date='Oct 25 2007, 06:11 AM']I have sent the save out to probably 15 people now. Hopefully it isn't too bad. I had to do the Black Reign and Consequences Creed myself and they aren't so good I know. If anybody wants to fix those and send it back to me that would be great.

Any feedback is much appreciated good or bad[/quote]

I didn't think the Black Reign was all that bad, i like it only thing i saw was possibly some body fig tweeks needed.(Haven't tried Creed yet)
I am really enjoying the save,i have changed a few colors (Like Robert Roode's attire to green) and i may be changing Sting's attire to the one that he will be wearing in the Impact! game or as close as i possibly can to it.
All in all good job and the other saves i haven't gotten around to trying yet but i will asap.

(Even tho you hate him , i sure could have used a Eric Young lol)

I like the TNA save,I look forward to trying out the other saves this weekend.As for Black Reign,I really like the attire ,but I think the face paint could be a little better.I do not know what Creed looks like so I can not say anything about him.Thanks again for the saves.

[quote name='freakzilla' post='3093103' date='Oct 25 2007, 09:00 PM']I like the TNA save,I look forward to trying out the other saves this weekend.As for Black Reign,I really like the attire ,but I think the face paint could be a little better.I do not know what Creed looks like so I can not say anything about him.Thanks again for the saves.[/quote]

I struggled with the Black Reign face paint. It would be great if somebody could fix it. If anybody wants to post that save that is fine with me. I don't get how to post saves here so I always just e-mail them to people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived