**** and **** Returning To TNA? Judas Out, More News

oozing machisimo

As previously posted, TNA superstars will head to Japan on 11/11 to take on stars from the New Japan Pro Wrestling in an "Interpromotional War." The website has announced the following matches:

TNA's Rhino vs. New Japan's Yano
TNA's Christopher Daniels and Senshi vs. New Japan's Minoru and Davitt
TNA's Ron Killings vs. New Japan's Tiger Mask

- TNA issued new Mobile Alerts this afternoon saying Kevin Nash has told TNA management that he and Scott Hall have discussed reforming The Outsiders in TNA. TNA also said on the alerts that Judas Mesias is out indefinitely and they are in talks with former WWE stars Scott Taylor and Brian Lawler.

[quote name='Rated Phenomenal' post='3046286' date='Oct 19 2007, 09:30 PM']isn't that grandmaster sexay and scotty 2 hotty
anbody seeing a too cool reunion ???[/quote]
Yes they are, I am seeing a reunion, but I really don't want too. I really don't like them all that much and I think hiring them would be a waste of money.

[quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3050123' date='Oct 20 2007, 11:06 AM']isn't it a bit too early to change your initials to WCW?

didn't WCW send wrestlers to Japan to wrestle..well I guess it's kinda different that TNA are sugar coating it. Oh No Ron now Pacman's gone we want you to go to Japan to wrestle.[/quote]

WCW wasn't the only promtions that send wrestlers to Japan, its going on for years now.

[quote name='AssaultDriver720' post='3051954' date='Oct 20 2007, 07:49 PM'][quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3050123' date='Oct 20 2007, 11:06 AM']isn't it a bit too early to change your initials to WCW?

didn't WCW send wrestlers to Japan to wrestle..well I guess it's kinda different that TNA are sugar coating it. Oh No Ron now Pacman's gone we want you to go to Japan to wrestle.[/quote]

WCW wasn't the only promtions that send wrestlers to Japan, its going on for years now.
[/quote]

I know, but I remember WCW sent some wrestlers to japan just to get rid of em.

[quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3051999' date='Oct 20 2007, 02:54 PM'][quote name='AssaultDriver720' post='3051954' date='Oct 20 2007, 07:49 PM'][quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3050123' date='Oct 20 2007, 11:06 AM']isn't it a bit too early to change your initials to WCW?

[/quote]

I know, but I remember WCW sent some wrestlers to japan just to get rid of em.
[/quote]

They doing big shows with NJPW and also the whole NWO Japan angle.

[quote name='()Scorpio Master()' post='3049144' date='Oct 20 2007, 07:55 AM']Oh man Judas is Already out?! all because of that stupid dive i was looking forward to seeing him on pay per view since thats the only way i can watch TNA in my area at least :cry: :([/quote]
He's been out for a while already :P

[quote name='Darkness Fallsâ„¢' post='3050090' date='Oct 20 2007, 11:02 AM']Is mesias just injured or is he out of TNA?[/quote]
Just injured.

[quote name='AssaultDriver720' post='3051954' date='Oct 20 2007, 07:49 PM'][quote name='фKing-Piccoloф' post='3050123' date='Oct 20 2007, 11:06 AM']isn't it a bit too early to change your initials to WCW?

[/quote]

Yeah, it's been going on since the 1950's when the NWA territories sent Lou Thesz over to the JWA.

Archived