Offical Svr 2007 Topic

Lunchbox

Adding wrestlers catchphrases on the end of the game was the lamest thing ever. Cause yeah "Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth" sounds so cool...

they should call it Smackdown vs RAW 2007, save it from embarrassment.

And FFS BRING BACK 2 PLAYER SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Im really hoping they have Ken Kennedy in, that would kick ass. He probably will get in seeming he was gettign a big push on Smackdown before his injury.

One thing I was wondering though... do you think Chris Jericho will be in? It wont be the same without him in, and chances are he'll be back in WWE by the time SDvsRAW2008 is out. I think Jericho might be like Matt Hardy was in SDvsRAW06, he'll be out of WWE during the making of the game, then come back just after it comes out, so everyone will want him in. Then we'll have about 50 Chris Jericho CAWs like we got 50 Matt Hardy CAWs last year.

I hope that Chris Jericho makes it in the game. That post made me think about how many great moves are in those games because of Jericho that I use for my caws and whatnot. I think he will most likely come back before they put the final touches on the game and I hope he gets in.

And speaking of Matt Hardy. He should look awesome this year.He has been wearing really cool attire this year and I'm excited that he is goign to make this years game.(hopefully)

[quote name='London*' post='246' date='Feb 13 2006, 03:32 PM']But imagine having a midget Hell In A Cell match lol It would take them 20 minutes to climb up the cell. They'd need like rock climbing equipment and everything.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
funny

i wanna see Tatanka and Marty Jannetty in as ledgends as they both earned it and were both around in 2005/06 >.><.< also i wanna see better clothes for CAW more voices and better Call names!

Tatanka and Jennetty would be cool legends. I wish Marty had never gotten fired and we could have him on the normal roster. It would be sweet if they added the real Rocker Dropper in the game,it look much cooler than the Fame-Asser imo.

And Tatanka still has it. He was awesome on Velocity this past week. Tatanka=Pwnage.

[quote name='Jacknife' post='258' date='Feb 13 2006, 05:33 PM']Tatanka and Jennetty would be cool legends. I wish Marty had never gotten fired and we could have him on the normal roster. It would be sweet if they added the real Rocker Dropper in the game,it look much cooler than the Fame-Asser imo.

And Tatanka still has it. He was awesome on Velocity this past week. Tatanka=Pwnage.[/quote]

jannetty is gay im glad he dont wrestler anymore

Ok a while ago i was in a bus on my home thinking about this stuff so here it goes:

Roster cut-off date:
SvR 2007 will probably come out for PS3 only, if it does they will have to start from scratch which means an earlier roster cut-off date, and personally I think that day will be the Royal Rumble, so expect anybody who was at the rumble and if anybody gets hired or sent to the WWE from the developmental feds (CM Punk) dont expect to see him.

Tables, Ladders and Chairs (Oh My!)
All of the animations for the use of tables, ladders and chairs need to be redone, also I want to be able to stack tables and 619 people with a chair.

Layers and Slots
I think the Magic number for CAW layers and slot is 50 I dont think we need more

No more blurs!
How many wrestlers have designs on their asses and/or crotch? we should be able to do this WITHOUT hacks

Joey Styles:
This guys has always been amazing, I wanna see him do commentary on the game.

Honor your Dead:
Eddie Guerrero deserves a legend slot but also dont forget about Owen Hart, he literaly died in the ring! that's dedication to the business

Divas:
In any type of match, the only restriction Divas should have is blood, because I've never seen a Diva bleed in real life

Season:
I dont think season was a letdown this year but it can get better and I expect it to be better

I think that's about it...for now

Archived