-The so called "Paul Bearer is Dead" incident-

Crinkified

i know how they did that..

Its not actually cement it looks more like something else, maybe oatmeal.

When it started rising up on the bottom of paul bearers chair he had an oxygen tank and a little tube, so when it was rising above his head he quickly put the tube in his mouth so he can have some air.

then after the whole promo is finished they probably braught the cript backstage and he was let out.

They pre-taped the cementing so they could show Paul showing emotion and stuff but he wasen't really in the tank live in front of the crowd. They taped him in the tank before the show. They had a dummy in the cement thing. The cement truck was in the way so the crowd weren't able to tell that it was a dummy because they were pretty far away.

[quote name='Blue Light Of Lightning' post='260391' date='Jun 18 2006, 12:51 PM']I Doubt that.

i have the tape and i can see a tube hanging out underneath his seat.[/quote]

I don't know about the dummy, but they did tape Bearer getting covered in the cement before the PPV. I think he WAS in the tank later that night as well, but they only cut to the pre-taped stuff just in case there was a serious accident.

WWE later released news that Paul Bearer didn't die, but was rushed to a hospital. WWE doesn't want to "kill" anyone on air. At least, not for good anyway.

[quote name='The Former Untouchableson1' post='261506' date='Jun 18 2006, 08:58 PM']Haha, this reminds me of when Bossman was hung on the Cell at Wrestlemania 15 by the Taker.

How do you think he held on that long?

I really thought he was dead![/quote]

That's what i thought as well when i first saw that match.

I looked on YouTube but theres no videos on there. You might be able to find pictures of it on WWE.com, not sure though.

Anyway, just something I realised. Has anyone noticed how Undertaker has "killed off" a character at every Great American Bash? First it was Paul Bearer, and then Muhammad Hassan. Lets just hope at this years Great American Bash he kills off The Great Khali eh?

Archived