great khali question

Manchester*

will every great khali match have the "arms getting tangled in the ropes" spot?

I mean...it's just ridiculous...they use it everytime it's not even funny anymore...who the hell believes in that? no one is stupid enough to make a mistake like that twice, let alone in almost every single match...I swear the wwe writers/match makers are getting dumber by the *censored*ing day...lmao

a good way I can explain it is, A Big man like Khali is dangerous because of his size, he then gets tangled in the ropes and he's no longer any threat because he can't move basically.
that's whats supposed to be created, it's not supposed to be funny it's just supposed to show a little bit of hope for the Face

I know it's not meant to be funny, but it surely is ridiculous the way they're making him do it in every match...I mean "OMG how shocking! Khali got his arms trapped in the ropes! just like last week! and the week before! and the week before that one! and that last ppv! and a month ago! and that house show too!" LOL you get the point...

[quote name='Default UsernaM*' post='3006013' date='Oct 13 2007, 11:37 PM']I know it's not meant to be funny, but it surely is ridiculous the way they're making him do it in every match...I mean "OMG how shocking! Khali got his arms trapped in the ropes! just like last week! and the week before! and the week before that one! and that last ppv! and a month ago! and that [b]house show[/b] too!" LOL you get the point...[/quote]

the only way you'd know that is if you actually attended the god damn house show

Archived