www.Caws.com

[b]This .com domain name is for sale.

The above web address that you entered to come here is available for purchase or lease.

If you would like to receive further information, please email: october2007@nucom.com

Normally you will receive a reply by email within 24 hours. If you do not, it may be that your email did not reach us. In that case, please contact us by fax or leave a voice message at one of the following numbers:

1-800-882-1697 (US); 0845-280-2067 (UK); 44-845-280-2067 (International)

Please remember to specify the domain name that you are interested in.

For a list of other available domain names, please refer to our web site: www.nucom.com

We (NUCOM) own several thousand extremely popular domain names and from all of these domain names combined, our web site receives well over a million unique visitors each month.

You may therefore be asking the question, “Why do none of your web pages carry any external advertising?”

The answer is that it is more important for us to freely pass on the following important health information than to be paid for advertisements.
[/b]

Went to caws.com to see if it was taken, and this was interesting, just in case John and Tom are considering it.

[quote name='Leonardo LunchBoX' post='2998361' date='Oct 12 2007, 05:57 PM']I actually like the .ws its unique and sounds good when you say it.[/quote]

Not only that, but who said .ws is [i]below[/i] .com? Aren't they pretty much equal in terms of importance and whatnot?

Just for everyone's information, the guy is selling the site for $6000...Waste of money isn't it?

And besides like others in the topic have said, "CAWs.ws" is a brand name...we can't throw it away because it would damage our image. People recognise us as "CAWs.ws - Number #1 Resource for CAWs and more", it would be a severe mistake to change the domain.

.ws should stay. However, variations of our domain are always good. I.e. WWE has stonecoldsteveaustin.com link back to their website. So, CAWs.ws could have something like wwesmackdowncaws.com/.ws/etc. So, yeah I think a variation of the domain would be nice, but an official domain would damage our image, as RJT said.

Guest John Brunton
We did look at buying the .com, not to change the site to that but just to have it.

THey quoted me more than 20 thousand dollars... so they can go whistle lol

Archived