Best Game WWE for Women's Wrestling.

Tusk

I think it was Know Your role.

You could go women in season mode.
There was a big female roster.
U could go women in any match type.
and more

What do u think has been the best WWE game for women's wrestling.

Unfortunately I never had that particular game (or anything else for the PS1), so I can't blindly agree. Since I didn't come in until [b][i]Here Comes The Pain[/i][/b], I'd say that was the best WWE game for women's wrestling. You couldn't directly use women in season mode. I believe you had to set the gender to [i]other[/i] to allow for a female to be used in season mode, though all the storylines and angles still treated them as male (which led to some un-intended lesbian moments). I think the only shortcomings for the divas/female CAWs was the inablity to bleed meaning they couldn't be in first blood matches. With the current mindset at WWE and THQ, I think the best we could ever hope for in any future WWE games would be the same level as HCTP.

Knw Your Role had a very nice selection of divas, they could be playable in all match types, and in season mode. Just Bring It didn't have as many divas, but they were playable in all matches and they had their own storylines in the very short season. Here Comes The Pain had 8 divas (I think) including Stephanie and playable in all matches, but no season.

I think I would pick Know Your Role except for the fact that graphics :censored: ing sucked.

[quote name='TheDivaLova' post='255266' date='Jun 17 2006, 05:02 AM']I think I would pick Know Your Role except for the fact that graphics :censored: ing sucked.[/quote]

Aggreed The graphics in KYR sucked.

[quote name='ThreeG' post='255853' date='Jun 17 2006, 01:05 PM']. . . They were awesome at the time.
HCTP graphics suck now, but were cool at the time...[/quote]

I disagree actually, it's just a different style. It looks more cartoon-ish, but I still think they look good. The Ultimo, Steiner, Goldberg, etc are amazing to me.

• 2 weeks later...
until i got into sd vs. raw 06 all i played for wrestling is know your role. That was a great classic, like going into vinces office picking up sofas and plants and beating them on each other. Or driving the forklift. or going out of hell in the cell and hiting each other with pieces of cage. That game was amazing, I could play it for hours on end. It had THE greatest anywhere falls match ever. (btw i wonder y they took out newhere falls, id rather have one of those instead of a backstage brawl)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Totally forgot about WWE RAW 2!!! No doubt the best game for women's wrestling. It had like 11 freaking divas, playable in all matches and in season. It had ones that weren't in many of the SD! games like Terri, Nidia, Jacqueline, etc. Plus, custom music. Plus, u can make trons. Plus, Jacqueline's finisher looks almost EXACTLY like Mickie's DDT with the arm motion and everything. No doubt the best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived