The CAWS in JBI were scary

[quote name='DooM' post='251746' date='Jun 15 2006, 06:42 PM']does anyone think the CAWS in Smackdown Just bring it looked kind of freaky? Threy certainly didn't look very human. The default man had no eyebrows and a creepy looking face, I swear I must be a wimp but they really did spook me . not to mention that bizarre CAW music in the background didn't help :???:[/quote]

You might be the only one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Lol i have JBI , and yes they do look freaky. Lol but once you edit them they look way better. I once followed a formulae to make shawn michaels and he ended up looking like a troll with a whitch's nose. That was at the time when the CAS system was at its worst.

Lowrider :Dx: :Dx: 7

[quote name='CM Punk-Pepsi Plunge-' post='407396' date='Jul 27 2006, 12:33 PM']You Couldn't Make Robots[/quote]
Yeh u could, you could also make any othe WWF superstar from the game...
so you could put stone cold on a skirt.. or as a robot

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='BMF23' post='445177' date='Aug 4 2006, 04:59 PM']eva thought u jus fuked it up and u cant make a caw properly?[/quote]
^^ EVA THOUGHT U CANT SPEAK ENGLISH??????

Just shut up and stop spamming , ur really annoying. And like i said i didnt make the HBK someone else did. I just copyed the formulae because he wasnt in the game. BTW I am on step away from reporting you. All u do is insult people. Read the words on my avatar ''M8''.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived