2 Originals I made When I was bored...

LoneWolfGT

Oh well, long story with my 360 and all. As you all may know, I sent it away to be fixed because the disk drive had died on me. Recieved it back a few weeks ago, was working fine 'till it suddenly turned into the red ring of fire lol. Went to Argos and exchanged it for a new machine, unpackaged it all and the power supply and plug were European, so I couldn't use it ''sigh''. I finally got a fully working machine the other day, here's 2 originals that I've made throughout the years.

'Demon God' The Reaper:

[img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t90/LoneWolfGT/TheReapercawupdate.jpg[/img]

Classic SVR06 Attire:

[img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t90/LoneWolfGT/TheReaperClassicAttire.jpg[/img]

'The Demon Slayer' HellSing:

[img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t90/LoneWolfGT/HellSingcawpreview.jpg[/img]

Notes: I know the design on HellSing's nose look a li' wierd, I will blend it in more later with a new update and attire preview for him.

[quote name='jweb1331' post='2956536' date='Oct 6 2007, 10:18 PM']man always love your caws. 10/10 for hellsing[/quote]

Thanks. :)

@Anyone: The attire for HellSing will be previewed sometime soon, possibly in the forthcoming week, and multiple attire for The Reaper.

[quote name='---{ABA}---' post='2961791' date='Oct 7 2007, 04:42 PM']im liking these 2. I prefer the 2nd one though. He looks really good so far, have you got an idea of an attire your going to do for him.[/quote]

Not really sure what to do with the attire on HellSing as of yet, ideas would be great actually.

The Reaper is Great! but its his attire im not sort of likeing atm. its the underwear but apart from that he's Great. maybe you could Put the Skin a tiny bit darker

hellsing reminds me of CM punk for some reason But im Likeing him very much i would like to see the Attire :D

The reaper - 8/10
Hellsing - so far i give him a 9/10

[quote name='Dead Lock' post='2973284' date='Oct 8 2007, 10:43 PM']The Reaper is Great! but its his attire im not sort of likeing atm. its the underwear but apart from that he's Great. maybe you could Put the Skin a tiny bit darker

hellsing reminds me of CM punk for some reason But im Likeing him very much i would like to see the Attire :D

The reaper - 8/10
Hellsing - so far i give him a 9/10[/quote]

Thanks, I'll see If I can change anything on Reaper's Attire to make it look better.

there are alot of devil like caws like reaper about, this 1 is ok, the attire suits him as it needs to be simple to get the right feel so keep the attire the same. 7.5/10

with hellsing maybe go for a Taker type of attire from the ministry days, might suit him but can't really tell as can't see the morphing (might be too big for that kind of attire) 8/10

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived