Chris Sabin Moveset

This Sabin moveset is based on matches i have been watching from recent TNA shows as well as a few older CZW/ROH shows that he wrestled on, again i'm not entirely happy with it so feedback would be appreciated.

Chris Sabin Moveset - Created by The Prince of Perversion
Hail Sabin!!! Hail Sabin!!!

Standard Actions:
Ring-In: Jumping 2
Ring-Out: Quick
Taunts: Raise Arm 2, Swing Arms, Bret 2 or Charlie Haas 3, Christian 2
Fighting Stance: HBK or Wrestling 1
Walking Motion: Normal
Running Motion: Normal

Standing:
Strike Attacks: Back Chop 4, Dropkick To Knee 2, Spinning Back Kick 2 or Shuffle Side Kick 1, Slap 2, Toe Kick 1, Spinning To Face (Spinning Enziguiri) or Middle Kick

Grapple Moves:
Clean: Snapmare 2, Arm Drag 3, Arm Wringer Flip, Headlock Takeover, Small Package 1

Dirty: Eye Rake 1, Reverse Atomic Drop, Head Is Struck, Low Blow 3, Low Blow 4

Submission: Arm Lock 1, Ground Headlock, Snapmare & Neck Lock 1, Chin Lock, Headlock 4

Category 1: Power: Powerbomb 3 (Running Liger Bomb), Backbreaker 8 (The Sabalizer), Spiral Bomb or Repeating Powerbomb 1, Back Chop 7, Back Suplex 7

Category 2: Speed: Snapmare & Dropkick 1, DDT 5, Jawbreaker 1, Suplex 12, Dropkick 7

Category 3: Luchadore: Powerbomb 9, Mysterio Moves, Cruiserweight Moves 5, Crucifix Head Scissor, Hurracanrana 1 or 8

Grapple Attack: Grapple Elbow Strike 1, Grapple Elbow Strike 1, Grapple Punch 1

Grapple From Behind: Cruiserweight Moves 2, Back Suplex 4 or 6, Back Side Slam 2, Turning Face Front, Backbreaker 4 or 6, Tiger Suplex Pin, Eddie Cradle Pin, Bulldog 6, Inverted Suplex, Belly To Back 2

Top of Cell Attack: Downward Thrust 4x

Ground:
Strike Attacks: Angry Stomp, Dropkick 4, Elbow Drop 1

Grapple Moves: Surfboard, Dropkick To Face, Oklahoma Roll Pin 2, Cruiserweight Moves 4, Tope Atomico, Leg Drop 1 or Pin With Bridge

Corner:
Strike Attacks: Elbow Attack 6, On The Top Rope, Turnbuckle Dropkick 2

Grapple Moves: Turnbuckle Powerbomb or Flipping Slam (Sabin Edge), Triangle Drop Kick, Super Hurracanrana, Monkey Flip, Big Back Chop 1, Stomping Mudhole

Grapple From Behind: Lucha DDT, Dropkick & School Boy Pin, Double Axe Handle 6, Tie To Tree of Woe, Forearm To Back

Rope Opponent:
Groggy on Ropes: Dropkick 8 or Fury Strikes

Rebound Attack: Running Enziguiri, Dropkick To Knee 3, Moonsault Attack

Diving out of Ring Attack: Dive Through Ropes

Diving:
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opponent: Missle Dropkick, Diving Reverse Elbow

Diving Attack vs. Downed Opponent: Near Leg Drop, The Money Shot Pin or Near Body Press, Diving Elbow Drop

Dash:
Running Strikes: Clothesline 13, Running Calf Kick or Running Enziguiri

Running Grapple: Headscissor Takedown 2 or Arm Drag 1, Victory Roll Pin 2

Rear Techniques: Bulldog 6, School Boy Pin 2

Running Ground Attack: Dropkick To Knee 3, Running Leg Drop

Counter: Flapjack & Dropkick, Hurracanrana Pin 2, Drop to Hold

Tag Team:
Standing Tag Team: Dropkick & Rolling Clutch, Kick & German Suplex Pin, Double Suplex, Double Dropkick, Shining Wizard 1

Turnbuckle Tag Team: Falling Powerbomb, Calf Kick & Tiger Suplex, Dropkick 6, Stungun & Neckbreaker, Moonsault Combination

Special:
Finishers: 99 Crusher or Dupree Bomb or Death Valley Driver (Use any one of these for The Cradle Shock), DDT 7 (The Future Shock), Note: You can use The Cradle Shock twice if you wish

Signature Moves: Powerbomb 3 (Running Liger Bomb), Backbreaker 8 (The Sabalizer), Lucha DDT

Chair Finishers: DDT 23, DDT 23

Combination Moves: Elbow Smash 1 (Reversed), Back Chop 4, Spinning To Face.

Looks good to me, hey, is it just me, or does Chris Sabin seem to change the poses he does in his entrances every month or so? I see him do something like the V-1 thing one day, then the next month, he's doing the Cactus Jack Bang Bang! thing to the DDP sign.

Oh, it seems like you're compiling all his moves, not just exclusively to TNA. I guess you should add the Flipping Slam, he used to do a Iconoclasm.

I use some of this with my own ideas and its awesome. Thanks alot it will be with my Sabin on my save which i'm trying to finish up tonight.

Thanks again man you own with movesets.

I finally got to see what the Future Shock looks like. It really looks almost nothing like DDT 7. The best replacement would be the Fisherman Suplex (without the pin). He gets you on his shoulders like an Argentine Backbreaker/Torture Rack with one leg hooked, then he kind of drops you to the side, like a tilted Samoan Drop towards your head. Anyway, Fisherman Suplex would be best.

^^ Exactly what I've been saying. When I first made Sabin back when he debuted and made a moveset(which I was the first to do BTW when I posted as the username XxMrPPVxX) DDT7 was ONLY a REPLACEMENT as no other move was close to the actual FUTURE SHOCK.

Fisherman Suplex(the non pin) is closer, Pump Up Buster(from the corner, 'cause he's done this too when opponents where on the ropes)
which is actually what the move is to begin with a DOUBLE LEGGED FISHERMAN BUSTER.

Personally I would either 99 Crusher(for the fact that it's got more of a leg capture into a Sitout driver) or Dupree Bomb(simply 'cause it ends in a pin) for CRADLE SHOCK and the Sidewalk Slam(2) that's used for Harris' move for Sabin's BUM RUSH, the Fallaway to Urange Backbreaker. Either that or the Gory Bomb(I remember he was using this a lot I believe it was last year in TNA).

• 3 years later...

Archived