Bow Down To The......Bow Down To The King!!! Final Update?

THE CHAINCAW MASSACRE

Here I have my Updated Triple H, however, I'm unsure whether it should be the final version. So could I please have some last suggestions on what to change. Some of you may already know, but for those of you who don't, I'm making another save. It depends if I have the time if it will get released. Anyway, here is the caw, Pics By LoneWolf.

[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x3/TCMRK/TripalHFinalUpdate.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x3/TCMRK/TripleHcawcomparison.jpg[/img]

[quote name='tjohnnyblue' post='2930604' date='Oct 3 2007, 01:32 AM']nice job on Trips, which attire will you be doing?...[/quote]

Not sure tbh, I'l probably let you and everyone else decide, could be an attitude era or his current one. If anyone has a paricular request on a attire please let me know.

I'd like to see his new attire from you TBH.

OT:
What system will you be on next year?

OT 2:
Didn't feel like PMing you about this, but my PS2 broke. >_> I saw it breaking soon really. So, what maybe next year depending on your system. ;)

[quote name='degenerationx4lyf' post='2940917' date='Oct 4 2007, 07:44 PM'][quote]Not sure tbh, I'l probably let you and everyone else decide, could be an attitude era or his current one. If anyone has a paricular request on a attire please let me know.[/quote]

you should do a dx attire and a king of kings attite
[/quote]

What DX attire, classic or current?

[quote name='JayDee' post='2940928' date='Oct 4 2007, 07:48 PM']I'd like to see his new attire from you TBH.

OT:
What system will you be on next year?

OT 2:
Didn't feel like PMing you about this, but my PS2 broke. >_> I saw it breaking soon really. So, what maybe next year depending on your system. ;)[/quote]

Oh crap, that's gotta hurt, sorry to hear your PS2 broke. Also, next year I'm likely to be on PS2 as well as 360, (planning to get one soon)

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Desecration' post='3146699' date='Nov 2 2007, 02:38 PM']Jaw kills it majorly. A lot less upperline and a lot less outline. Eyes need new make up, as theres a much better option for him.[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll tweak those areas. Also, what make-up choice are you speaking of? Would like to know as soon as possible so I can make the correct changes.

Archived