"Yo Momma Jokes" Battle thread

Big Poopy

I was just at the [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=162918"]Yo Momma Jokes Thread[/url] in the General Chat section, and it seemed like it should be pinned down. It's practically identical to the Battle Rap topic (which is pinned), and I think it would be cool for the people who can't Battle rap (like me :P).

[quote name='M3J- Paagal Hoon' post='2950687' date='Oct 5 2007, 09:46 PM']It shouldn't be pinned, it's a stupid topic to begin with anyway. Also, the old ones have either been locked or died out, so.[/quote]
I disagree, seeing by how many people posted in it already, it looks like a very entertaining topic to the members. I think it could gain a bit more popularity by being pinned.

How about lets see where it stands after a week. Then you should consider getting it pinned. It might die once the jokes get stale. And i have a feeling will be in about a week.

Or move it to fun and games section to prevent the "spam" posts. Like the "yo momma so fat, she fat" Those are so spam.

[quote name='(-Enigmax-)' post='2950876' date='Oct 6 2007, 12:12 AM'][quote name='M3J- Paagal Hoon' post='2950687' date='Oct 5 2007, 09:46 PM']It shouldn't be pinned, it's a stupid topic to begin with anyway. Also, the old ones have either been locked or died out, so.[/quote]
I disagree, seeing by how many people posted in it already, it looks like a very entertaining topic to the members. I think it could gain a bit more popularity by being pinned.
[/quote]
If people posted in it, then the topic will stay in the first page, no need to pin it. It'll die though, slowly, maybe, but yeah, it eventually will.
Pinning such needless topic is pointless and just makes the board look more awkward in my opinion, like the rap battle thread, this would be pointless to pin.

Archived