Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriniTNADeV

TriniTNADeV's Inuyasha

this entire show is about a guy with a sword jumping around yelling KAGOME! naw, it's actually pretty damn sweet as anime goes, all kinds of ninja demon fights. THUMBS WAY UP on an amazing use of logos for the face, the eyes are insane trini.

Dude This is awesome took lots of time I bet. Great attention to detail Best anime caw I've ever seen on this game. Keep it up

Trini release the form for Inuyasha. Don't keep us all in suspense. It is good. 10/10 and if you want to make it a bit better you might wanna add the strips/tears in his shirt or whatever the hell he is wearing. Also a necklace. Use that design that everyone uses for AJ Styles/Major Bros. It is quite amazing to see you making the best CAWs to anime. You are an all around guy.

Off Topic: I have always been around asking this question and it is the body morph. It is for Eddie G. I have about 5-7 CAWs from Kuz and he always excess the body type and I wanted to juice up Eddie. The number I currently have his Body Type is
-60. If I need to add or decrease please tell me cause I am doing that to all my CAWs. The CM Punk you made I used him and hie Body Type is at -35. So that is it and still that is a sick CAW man release the form.