Good Idea For Haas

Ricasho/ Mccc

Well last week, I was fooling around with Zurick's Samoa Joe and noticed he hacked in roundhouse 5 I think in as a ground attack. I got a great idea and went to my Haas set. I gave him snapmare 2 and hacked the kick in as a ground attack. Boom and I got Haas's kick to back combo perfectly(Also for other kicking wrestlers)

I will type up my Haas set later this week with that hack help included.

Yep, Its a hack I've NEVER thought of doing untill I got Zuricks save.
Another cool hack on Zuricks save was the Turnbuckle lower Dropkick hacked as a normal running Square + X attack so that you can do it while they're in the Tree of Woe, etc.

I've hacked for Tajiri now :P

Yup he used it for Sabin.

He showed like the 25 hacks on Sabin on svr online. It was sick

I got more Ideas too, such as for Senshi who has been doing a running front dropkick that sends his opponents flying. I hacked front dropkick as a running move and its looks great.

[quote name='Mccc301/The Ricasho' post='244873' date='Jun 13 2006, 09:55 AM']Yup he used it for Sabin.

I got more Ideas too, such as for Senshi who has been doing a running front dropkick that sends his opponents flying. I hacked front dropkick as a running move and its looks great.[/quote]
Yeah 'cause "Front Dropkick 2" in Running Attack isn't enough LMFAO.

I just gave him that, no need for a damn hack.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='246366' date='Jun 13 2006, 10:50 PM'][quote name='Mccc301/The Ricasho' post='244873' date='Jun 13 2006, 09:55 AM']
Yup he used it for Sabin.

I got more Ideas too, such as for Senshi who has been doing a running front dropkick that sends his opponents flying. I hacked front dropkick as a running move and its looks great.[/quote]
Yeah 'cause "Front Dropkick 2" in Running Attack isn't enough LMFAO.

I just gave him that, no need for a damn hack.
[/quote]

But the front dropkick in the running attacks is awful, when you hit it both you and the opponent do a backroll and it looks stupid.

• 3 years later...

Archived