Johnny Nitro moveset

Ravnos

This is my Nitro set based only on stuff he's done in the WWE from the point of debut up 'til now, and there are no filler moves in this set. Unless you count the fact he hasn't hit his frankensteiner or moonsault in the WWE. :annoy:

*This set starts with setting Nitro's "Standing" moves to Chavo Guerrero's (from the Auto Setting list), to get better suited grapples*

[b]Standard Actions[/b]
Ring in -- Jumping 2 (closest to his springboard-&-step down)
Ring out -- Quick
Taunts -- Chris Jericho 2 or Christian 2 / Taunt Table 3 (Snapshot taunt substitute 1) / Taunt Table 5 (Snapshot taunt substitute 2) / RVD 3 (he's a cocky jackass)
Fighting stance -- Wrestling 1, or Rob Van Dam .. **I'll explain why RVD's later**

Walking & Running are Normal, or you can put walking to Extreme.

[b]Standing[/b]
Strike attacks
Dropkick to Knee 1 or Dropkick 3 (I just really hate Dropkick 3, it's too slow) / Toe Kick 1 / Kick to Gut 2 / Elbow Smash 2 / Outside Crescent Kick 1 *related note later* / Back Chop 4

[b]Clean Grapple[/b]
Wrist Clutch & Arm Wrench / Small package 1 / Snapmare 2 / Arm Drag Leg drop / Snapmare 2

[b]Dirty Grapple[/b]
Eye Poke 2 / Reverse Atomic Drop / Low Blow 4 / Triple H Choke / Eye Poke 1

[b]Submission grapple[/b]
Armbar 5 / Armbar 3 / Headlock 4 / Chin Lock / Snapmare & Neck Lock 1

[b]Speed Grapple[/b]
Jawbreaker 1 / Float Over DDT / Backbreaker 7 (his backbreaker, like Shelton's) / Snapmare & Dropkick 1 / Arm Twist Kick

[b]Power Grapple[/b]
Shoulder Thrust 1 / Powerbomb 13 or 10 / Lift Up Drop / DDT 15 (his half of the Snapshot) / Clothesline 22

[b]Old School[/b]
Fury Punch 4 / Neckbreaker 10 / Scoop Slam 5 / Russian Leg Sweep 1 *note later* / Suplex 11

[b]Grapple attack[/b]
Grapple Body Attack 1 / Grapple Punch 2 / Grapple Elbow Strike 2

[b]Grapple from Behind[/b]
Forearm Smash / Head Smasher / DDT 18 / Elbow to Back of Head 2 / Snapmare 1

[b]Groggy Grapple from Behind[/b]
Abominal Stretch 1 / School Boy Roll Up / Back Suplex 6 / Knee Breaker 2 / Bow & Arrow 4

[b]Ground attacks[/b]
Kurt Angle Stomp / Flip Leg Drop (Breakdance Legdrop substitute 1) / Elbow Drop 1

[b]Ground grapple moves[/b]
[b]Upper ground[/b]
Sleeper Hold 6, or Slingshot Elbow Drop (*closest thing to slingshot leg drop unless you use RVD's Stance*) / Mounted Punching 4 / RVD Leg Drop (Breakdance Legdrop substitute 2)

[b]Lower ground[/b]
Bow & Arrow 2 / Kick to Back or Kick to Head / Kick to Groin or Punch to Groin

[b]Corner attacks[/b]
Running Shoulder Attack 1/ Turnbuckle Clothesline 1 / Knee Attack 1

[b]Corner grapple moves[/b]
Corner Choke / Knee Strike 3 / Mudhole Stomping 1 / Hurracanrana 9 / Dirty Punch

[b]Lower corner grapple move[/b]: Running Knee Strike 2 (closest to his running knee in the corner)

[b]Corner grapple from Behind[/b]
Illegal Pin / Forearm to Back / Spider Suplex / Toss Into Ring Post / Turnbuckle Smash

[b]Rope - Groggy on Ropes[/b]
Choke 1 or Leg Breaker 1 **notes later**

[b]Rope - Rebound attacks[/b]
Elbow Attack 4 / Elbow Drop 5 / Vaulting Body Press 2

[b]Rope - Diving out of Ring Attack[/b]
Baseball Slide 1

[b]Diving vs. Standing opponent[/b]
Missile dropkick / RVD Diving Kick (closest to his other diving kick)

[b]Diving vs. downed opponent[/b]
Diving Elbow Drop / Diving Moonsault 2 / Diving Fist Drop (closest to falling forearm drop)

[b]Dash[/b]
Clothesline 13 / Shoulder block 2

[b]Dash - Running Grapple[/b]
Back Rolling ?4? (the one that rolls over the back but not RVD's one) or 3 / Neckbreaker 1

[b]Dash - Rear Techniques[/b]
Bulldog 6 / Chop Block

[b]Dash - Running Ground attack[/b]
Double Axe Handle 5 / Dropkick to Knee 3

[b]Dash - Counter Attack[/b]
Hip Toss 4 or 1 / Powerslam 1 / Sleeper Hold 5

[b]Tag Team standing[/b]
Double Beat Head / Double Facecrusher (Snapshot substitute 3) / Combination Cutter (Snapshot substitute 2) / Double Clothesline / Double Suplex

[b]Tag Team corner[/b]
Accident / Kick to Gut 1 / Death Drop 3 / Death Drop 1 (Snapshot substitute 1) / Double Elbow Drop 1 (closest to snapshot taunt and double elbow drop)

[b]Special -- Finishers[/b]
Shooting Star Press 1 (closest to standing shooting star forearm) *note later*
Super Kick

[b]Special -- Favorites[/b]
There's a few options: Death Drop 1, Backbreaker 7, Russian Leg Sweep 1, Missile Dropkick, Neckbreaker 10.
I used Neckbreaker 10, Missile Dropkick, and Backbreaker 7.

[b]Chair Finishers[/b]
DDT 23 x2

[b]Combination Attack[/b]
Punch to Head (x2)
Strong Right Punch

----------------------------------------------------------

[b]NOTES[/b]:
--- RVD's fighting stance is an option because when you use it, you gain access to RVD's special apron move (whip opponent into ring while near it, and they lay down beside the apron). Like Taker has his leg drop, RVD has a special slingshot leg drop. He gets in the ring, slingshots, and leg drops the opponent on the chest. Johnny Nitro is the only other guy in the WWE that uses this move. He does an elbow drop variation too, which is why I have Slingshot Elbow Drop as a ground move option, if you don't want to use RVD's fighting stance. This also explains the note I put beside the Slingshot Elbow Drop.

--- The note related to the Crescent Kick, is that if you want to, you could use the Capoeira Kick 2, seeing as that actually is part of his breakdance legdrop..... but, that's kind of a dumb move to give him in my opinion.

--- Just for the sake of noting, the Russian Leg Sweep is the move Nitro usually combines with his backbreaker. Nitro generally keeps them on their feet after the backbreaker thing and follows it up.

--- The Leg Breaker 1 option in the Groggy On Ropes section, is what he did to Rey on Smackdown once. It's a cool move, I figured I'd put it as an option if you want a move here that isn't dirty.

--- I don't know anything about hacks, but I guess if you can hack, and you can hack a standing star press as a finisher, then use that for Nitro's finisher. He has also done a normal Shooting Star before his WWE days, so that still fits pretty good.

--- Feedback is welcome.

I see sum fillers :(

Has never done a

Arm Twist Kick

Belly to Back 2( prefer is if used a back suplex 6)

Arm Lock 1( more of a move used by cruiserweights in a group of moves, prefer is you used one of the ground arm locks)

Turnbuckle Dropkick 2( better if knee smash is used)

(Dirty moves, use more eye pokes
Feint Stomping

Also the standing shooting star cant be set as a finisher(tried) so I guess we could use it as a diving attack.

Pretty nice set though.

Damn its like you freaking read my mind when im about to edit or do my sets( was gonna edit my Nitro set, but i think i'll help you on this 1 so it could be a even better set)

:lol: Yeah, that's unusual. & thanks Ricasho for wishing to help (if I submit this I will credit you).

I could've swore he did the Arm Twist Kick on SD! ... maybe I dreamed it.

Yeah, I wasn't sure which back suplex move to use. I'll edit that.

He does Arm Lock 1 in a grounded form, but I'd rather have the sleeper than Arm Lock 2 or whatever the # is. *shrug* If you have a suggestion for that Counter Running slot, that'd be great.

Wasn't sure what to put in that bottom trunbucke running slot, he's never ran at anyone in that situation.

I'll make edits now. I posted this somewhere between 3 and 6 A.M. here, I think I did a decent job. :P I'll be updating it next week as well, if I see anything new in the IC title match.

[quote name='Ravnos' post='244802' date='Jun 13 2006, 09:18 AM']I could've swore he did the Arm Twist Kick on SD! ... maybe I dreamed it.[/quote]
Maybe you didn't dream it, 'cause I could have swore I've seen him do it too.(no joke for real).

I like it. I like it a lot. I edited my Johnny Nitro set a lot, I really like him as a wrestler. I'll use this if I get the chance. I thought of the whole RVD thing too, when I saw him do it to Mysterio, it looked exactly the same as the RVD Slingshot Leg Drop. I'd just add the Extreme Leg Drops in the Tag Team Moves, MNM did a variation on that, instead of a low blow leg drop, they just leg dropped one of the legs.

Great set, you've put alot of effort into it!, but 1 suggestion I have is to give him the corner move "tiger mask" not for the enziguri but for the neat body spinning part that Nitro has done a few times and the enziguri isn't really out of place either.

Like you noted above with the RVD Leg Drop and Undertaker Leg Drop would this include the Rey 619 when they're held up in the ropes if so then this isn't because of the stance but more so the AI you put for them as the Rey I made has his AI but not his stance and I'm still able to do the 619 running move while there held up in the ropes.

[quote name='Dazz' post='286465' date='Jun 26 2006, 06:49 PM']Take a look at his match from Vengeance 2003 in the APA Open Invitational, see what he does in that match too.

Otherwise, nice.[/quote]
Don't have that PPV, and I obviously didn't order it or I'd have it(I taped every WWF(E) PPV I ordered) 2003 was kinda the year I stopped ordering every WWE PPV regulary each month due to it being a waste of money.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='286538' date='Jun 27 2006, 03:16 AM'][quote name='Dazz' post='286465' date='Jun 26 2006, 06:49 PM']
Take a look at his match from Vengeance 2003 in the APA Open Invitational, see what he does in that match too.

Otherwise, nice.[/quote]
Don't have that PPV, and I obviously didn't order it or I'd have it(I taped every WWF(E) PPV I ordered) 2003 was kinda the year I stopped ordering every WWE PPV regulary each month due to it being a waste of money.
[/quote]

It's on DVD......

[quote name='Dazz' post='287195' date='Jun 27 2006, 04:02 AM'][quote name='EvolutionIV' post='286538' date='Jun 27 2006, 03:16 AM']
[quote name='Dazz' post='286465' date='Jun 26 2006, 06:49 PM']
Take a look at his match from Vengeance 2003 in the APA Open Invitational, see what he does in that match too.

Otherwise, nice.[/quote]
[/quote]

It's on DVD......
[/quote]
LMFAO i'm not gonna buy the DVD just for the APA's invational to see what Nitro does.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='287304' date='Jun 27 2006, 01:58 PM'][quote name='Dazz' post='287195' date='Jun 27 2006, 04:02 AM']
[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='286538' date='Jun 27 2006, 03:16 AM']
[quote name='Dazz' post='286465' date='Jun 26 2006, 06:49 PM']

Otherwise, nice.[/quote]
[/quote]

It's on DVD......
[/quote]
LMFAO i'm not gonna buy the DVD just for the APA's invational to see what Nitro does.
[/quote]

Well I'm gonna buy it when I can for the whole PPV, to b honest that's one of the events in 2003 I never got to see, *censored*ing Sky Box Office.

Archived