I'm the Ruler, I'm the Emperor, I'm the King, I'm Michael Jackson, you're Tito

Manchester*

[img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8766/semttulojs6.png[/img]

here's a 3 one 1 special preview =D

for shinnok I needed to add age but since it's a face paint in there I can't do it...I also needed 8 more layers to stretch the golden stripes to the end of the robe =(

taven is the worse imo, don't really like him, blame it on the lack of shirts with dif. necklines, I'll mess around the face before I send it to wlj

hsu hao looks awesome to be honest, I think I really nailed the face, I needed 4 or 5 more layers to perfect his heart mechanism but I think it looks good as it is

we welcome your comments with open arms XD

shinnok first appeared in the side scrolling game called mk mythologies, but the first beat em up appearence was in mk4, I went with his mka attire, strangely enough he does not have that attire in the game, only in the intro, vs screen and promo render -.-'

taven is the main hero in armageddon, I find it a dumb design overall

hsu hao first appeared in mk deadly alliance and was one of the worst characters in popularity, I kinda like the design to be honest

[quote name='Default UsernaM*' post='2890649' date='Sep 27 2007, 03:52 PM']shinnok first appeared in the side scrolling game called mk mythologies, but the first beat em up appearence was in mk4, I went with his mka attire, strangely enough he does not have that attire in the game, only in the intro, vs screen and promo render -.-'

taven is the main hero in armageddon, I find it a dumb design overall

hsu hao first appeared in mk deadly alliance and was one of the worst characters in popularity, I kinda like the design to be honest[/quote]

I agree tavens voice throws me off

Archived