Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manchester*

I'm the Ruler, I'm the Emperor, I'm the King, I'm Michael Jackson, you're Tito

[img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8766/semttulojs6.png[/img]

here's a 3 one 1 special preview =D

for shinnok I needed to add age but since it's a face paint in there I can't do it...I also needed 8 more layers to stretch the golden stripes to the end of the robe =(

taven is the worse imo, don't really like him, blame it on the lack of shirts with dif. necklines, I'll mess around the face before I send it to wlj

hsu hao looks awesome to be honest, I think I really nailed the face, I needed 4 or 5 more layers to perfect his heart mechanism but I think it looks good as it is

we welcome your comments with open arms XD

WOW there all awsome taven doesnt look as bad as you think i dont evan like taven in MK but it looks just like him
Hsu hao is awsome i love the Harness on him

Shinnok never thought of that for his crown i always used that one hair style

i love all of them nice job

I've updated taven, changed the face skin, replaced a design on his face tat, worked on the morphings overall and added sideburns, looks better now, didn't take a pic though

shinnok first appeared in the side scrolling game called mk mythologies, but the first beat em up appearence was in mk4, I went with his mka attire, strangely enough he does not have that attire in the game, only in the intro, vs screen and promo render -.-'

taven is the main hero in armageddon, I find it a dumb design overall

hsu hao first appeared in mk deadly alliance and was one of the worst characters in popularity, I kinda like the design to be honest

[quote name='Default UsernaM*' post='2890649' date='Sep 27 2007, 03:52 PM']shinnok first appeared in the side scrolling game called mk mythologies, but the first beat em up appearence was in mk4, I went with his mka attire, strangely enough he does not have that attire in the game, only in the intro, vs screen and promo render -.-'

taven is the main hero in armageddon, I find it a dumb design overall

hsu hao first appeared in mk deadly alliance and was one of the worst characters in popularity, I kinda like the design to be honest[/quote]

I agree tavens voice throws me off

All three are really good I'd say 10/10 for Shinok and Hsu Hao But taven needs more work on the face. all in all awesome work for what you got to work with.