Standard Actions:
Ring-In: Triple H
Ring-Out: Normal
Taunts: Hold up 2, Cut Throat, Taunt Powerful 5 or Batista 3, Vince McMahon
Fighting Stance: Big Show or Wrestling 1
Walking Motion: Normal
Running Motion: Normal

Standing:
Strike Attacks: Angle Punches, Big Boot 1, Double Axe Handle 1, Clothesline 3, Slap 2, Overhand Punch

Grapple Moves:
Clean: Scoop Slam 5, Body Knee Strike, Side Slam 1, Suplex 11, Wrist Clutch & Elbow

Dirty: Eye Rake 1, Triple H Choke, Head Pound, Low Blow 4, Low Blow 3 or Head Is Struck

Submission: Sleeper Hold 1, Bear Hug 2, Headlock 4, Face Lock 2, Arm Wrench 1

Category 1: Power: Powerbomb 10 (Awesome Bomb), Clothesline 21, Jacknife (Awesome Bomb) or Sit-Down Power Bomb (Sitout Awesome Bomb), Body Press Drop FW, Giant Push

Category 2: Brawler: Back Club, Elbow To Back of Head 1, Fury Punch 3, Undertaker Knee Strike, Last Call or Mat Slam

Category 3: Technical: Belly To Belly 4 or 1, German Suplex 3, Clothesline 22, Tilt A Whirl Sideslam 3, Back Side Slam 1

Grapple Attack: Grapple Elbow Strike 2, Grapple Body Attack 1, Grapple Punch 3

Grapple From Behind: Belly to Back 2, Back Suplex 5, Head Smasher, Forearm Smash, Backbreaker 12, German Suplex 4, Side Effect 2, Elbow To Back of Head 2, Spin out Power Bomb, Sidewalk Slam 5

Top of Cell Attack: Downward Thrust 4x

Ground:
Strike Attacks: Angry Stomp, Double Axe Handle 4, Elbow Drop 4

Grapple Moves: Big Splash Pin, Finishing Leg Drop, Mounted Punching 1, Elbow Drop Combo, Tope Atomico (Slingshot Body Splash Replacement), Knee Smash 2

Corner:
Strike Attacks: Running Shoulder Attack 1, Turnbuckle Clothesline 2, Knee Attack 1

Grapple Moves: Super Tigerbomb, Turnbuckle Powerbomb, Knee Strike 3, Clothesline 25, Double Underhook Suplex or Flipping Slam, Running Knee Strike 2

Grapple From Behind: Cross Powerbomb, Rolling Powerbomb, Rebound Suplex, Side Slam 3 or Super Back Suplex, Forearm to Back

Rope Opponent:
Groggy on Ropes: Fury Strikes

Rebound Attack: Running Shoulder Attack 2, Slingshot Body Splash 1, Vaulting Body Press 2

Diving out of Ring Attack: Dive Through Ropes

Diving:
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opponent: Diving Clothesline, Diving Spear or Double Axe Handle 3

Diving Attack vs. Downed Opponent: The Money Shot Pin (Awesome Splash), Near Body Press, Diving Elbow Drop

Dash:
Running Strikes: Shoulder Block 2, Clothesline 11

Running Grapple: Spear 2, Reverse Mat Slam

Rear Techniques: German Suplex 6, Triple H Low Kick

Running Ground Attack: Double Axe Handle 5, Elbow Drop 5

Counter: Belly To Belly 3, Powerslam 1, Back Body Drop 1

Tag Team:
Standing Tag Team: Double Clothesline, Double Beat Head, German Suplex & STO, Double Elbow Drop 3, Double Suplex

Turnbuckle Tag Team: Super Double Powerbomb 1, Falling Powerbomb, Body Splash & Whip, Double Stomping, Kick to Gut 1

Special:
Finishers: Powerbomb 14 (Running Awesome Bomb), Super Tornado Bomb (Kamikaze Awesome Bomb)

Signature Moves: The Money Shot Pin (Awesome Splash), Running Shoulder Attack 2, Jacknife (Awesome Bomb) or Sit-Down Power Bomb (Sitout Awesome Bomb)

Chair Finishers: Guillotine 2, DDT 23

Combination Moves: Angle Punches (Reversed), Body Punch, Clothesline 3.

Next up are Sabu and The Sandman

Thank you for friend for the Mike Awesome CAW,I have been after one for ages and as soon as i saw your hard work i printed it off and used it to give myself the moves in the game and was VERY pleased with the result indeed.All i can say is AWESOME!!!
Keep up the hard work and thanks again.

Well, to be honest, I haven't watched a lot of Mike Awesome, but from what little I've seen, I think you've got him pretty good in this moveset. But aren't there a couple other one shoulder powerbombs that would be better than the Jacknife? I also thought that the Awesome Splash was a Frog Splash, then again, I could be wrong...

I set one of his finishers as the Alabama Slam. This was what he used to set up the Awesome Splash. If you do the Alabama Slam in the center of the ring it gives you time to get to the corner and hit the Awesome splash without the guy getting up.

Replace the Jacknife with Powerbomb 15 (running release powerbomb)
Also I'd put the Taz capture suplex in his technical grapples, now that may sound weird but from the matches I watched of his in ECW quite often his opponent would run and jump at him and he'd catch them by hooking there arms and legs and throw them over his head so I think the Taz capture suplex works well. Also Clothesline 2 is a must in strike attacks.

• 3 years later...

Archived