Double title matches

Lashley Rulez

it would be cool if in GM mode or season mode you could have a match for 2 titles like title vs title match for exapmle it could be Bobby Lashley U.S. champ vs Shelton I.C. champ winner is the I.C. and U.S. champ or like at backlash 01 where kane and taker were the tag champs and they fought hHH and stone cold who were the I.C. and WWF champs and if taker and kane lost HHH and stone cold were the tag champs or if Stone cold lost then whoever pinned him was the WWF champ and if HHH lost Whoever pinned him would be the I.C. title

WOULD BE COOL MOST LIKELY WON"T HAPPEN BUT WOULD BE COOL

Guest JoKeR jOeL
[quote name='Lashley Rulez' post='237677' date='Jun 11 2006, 12:51 AM']you can put 2 titles on the line in exibithion i did not know that[/quote]
Neither did I

Guest Guest
How do you put two titles on the line in Exhibition mode? When you pick "Title match" I swear you can only pick one title to put on the line?

Guest Wreckless 1
In order to do a Double Title match in Exhibtion(Ill use the default champs as examples) you do this

WWE Tiltle Match

WWE Champ John Cena vs ???(Challenger must be another champion in the game)

WWE Champ John Cena vs World Heavyweight Champ Batista

Winner keeps their title and gets the other one.

so if Cena wins he keeps the WWE and gets the WHC and visa verca(sorry if thats spelled wrong)

[quote name='WWE Heavyweight Champion' post='240210' date='Jun 11 2006, 03:25 PM']^^^ yeah he's right but can tag team chapiions be double titles
example like
la resistance WORLD TAG TEAM CHaMPION vs muhamad and daiviri WWE TAG Team CHAMPION
can they put their titles on the same time in exhibition?[/quote]

yeah you can also do that with the tag titles but it's gay when you win you only celebrate with the title you won and when you got a title defense they only come down with one title not both of them

Guest Guest
[quote name='JoKeR jOeL' post='238581' date='Jun 11 2006, 01:01 PM'][quote name='Lashley Rulez' post='237677' date='Jun 11 2006, 12:51 AM']
you can put 2 titles on the line in exibithion i did not know that[/quote]
Neither did I
[/quote]
Yeah just select your title match like US and make him vs your IC champ and it will say "do you want to put both titles on the line

Archived