2 Hours of TNA Impact in Great Britain

Donjyoâ„¢

[quote name='Revolutionary' post='2835639' date='Sep 19 2007, 10:19 PM']Did you see the announcement on TNA or did you just read this recently? I don't feel like waiting for an answer, so I'll tell you anyway... they announced that TNA will go to two hours every Thursday on Spike TV.[/quote]

hes askin if Britain will get the full 2 hours, or if itll be condensed into 1 hour

nuthin to do with wat Spike TV shows

Guest Blogger/TNS
I hope Bravo 2 does show the two hour expansion of TNA Impact. I bet they will cause I hear TNA & Bravo have a good business relationship so no worries for us brits I hope.:)

[quote name='Blogger/TNS' post='2836412' date='Sep 19 2007, 11:52 PM']I hope Bravo 2 does show the two hour expansion of TNA Impact. I bet they will cause I hear TNA & Bravo have a good business relationship so no worries for us brits I hope.:)[/quote]

Well Bravo have a history of messing up; remember when they played the wrong iMPACT!'s before >:(.

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='2840079' date='Sep 20 2007, 04:39 PM'][quote name='Blogger/TNS' post='2836412' date='Sep 19 2007, 11:52 PM']I hope Bravo 2 does show the two hour expansion of TNA Impact. I bet they will cause I hear TNA & Bravo have a good business relationship so no worries for us brits I hope.:)[/quote]

Well Bravo have a history of messing up; remember when they played the wrong iMPACT!'s before >:(.
[/quote]

Yeah, I remember that. I really hope they show it. I sent them an e-mail on their website, so I'll have to wait and see what they say.

[quote name='metal god' post='2873408' date='Sep 24 2007, 11:36 PM']i think i the uk does get the 2 hours id watch it more cause i cant get into it with just the hour and it would just be old wwe guys that get all the air time[/quote]

That really annoys me. I'll be watching Raw or Smackdown, thinking "God, I wish TNA was on..." and then when TNA does come on, I only see about 45 minutes of it, considering how many commercial breaks it has. I love watching TNA, mainly because it's so different from WWE, but to fit everything into one hour is practically impossible. Maybe guys like Raven and Black Machismo won't be jobbing any more. Plus, more air time for some of the best wrestlers, like (IMO) The "Tenessee Cowboy" James Storm and one of my favourite TNA Stars, Kaz. Provided we get the full 2 hours, I can't wait for October!!

Apologies for bumping, but I didn't see the use in putting up a new topic when this one is doing the job anyway.

When TNA was on yesterday night, I checked the listings, and we get the show, full two hours, on Bravo 2. It starts at 9pm and finishes at 11pm. :dance: Best news I've had in a long time!!

Archived