@JayDee and mods/admins

WolfgangJT

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=116785"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=116785[/url]

I request you unlock this topic. It is HARDLY a 50:50 split caw...Zurick only started the BASE of the FACE of the caw, which the current is nothing close to his base...by formulas, there's only around 4 or so things that are in the remoteness of where they were on his "base", ears being one...and a number here or there in the eyebrows, eyes and mouth.....his original formula only contained about 18 layers worth, over 3/4 of which have changed completely. I did credit him in the topic for the BASE FACE it started with, but I can post the formulas in here if needed to show the HUGE difference in the caw vs what it started as.

I feel this is honestly a joke that he's allowed to have the topic locked on what he only at the moment has put about 10% effort into at most and foremost, did NOT do the VAST MAJORITY of the work on that caw..plus didn't do but 0% effort into the typing of it that I ALONE spent time from my family to do. He intends to post HIS updated version, which should be his chance to post his version and do what he'd like on it, but it should not affect the posting of the original in which he never discussed to not post out nor was I informed of ANY intentions of him doing any updates until in an AIM convo AFTER it's original formula posting was noticed by him a day later. I ask that it be unlocked, or in your excuse of a 50:50 which is hardly the case, I ask you immediately lock his update topic per my request, as that would only be the truely fair thing to do since you can do it to mine per his request...especially seeing he intentially lined the topic with spam/off topic remarks in hopes to get it locked due to that. In it's current form (and can be proven as I do have his Base's formula in a Word document on my PC at home), I have the true vast majority rights to that caw and did follow the board rules by posting the due credit he should get, so there is no reason that should be locked. You guys don't lock topics of people who post attire changed tweaks of our caws as long as credits are properly given (and they never have gotten, nor never seem to have to get, our permission to do so)...I simply ask you treat this the same way as you do any other one. And if that base formula is requested, I'll be more than happy to post it in here when I arrive home this evening.

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='2788982' date='Sep 13 2007, 08:26 AM'][url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=116785"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=116785[/url]

I request you unlock this topic. It is HARDLY a 50:50 split caw...Zurick only started the BASE of the FACE of the caw, which the current is nothing close to his base...by formulas, there's only around 4 or so things that are in the remoteness of where they were on his "base", ears being one...and a number here or there in the eyebrows, eyes and mouth.....his original formula only contained about 18 layers worth, over 3/4 of which have changed completely. I did credit him in the topic for the BASE FACE it started with, but I can post the formulas in here if needed to show the HUGE difference in the caw vs what it started as.

I feel this is honestly a joke that he's allowed to have the topic locked on what he only at the moment has put about 10% effort into at most and foremost, did NOT do the VAST MAJORITY of the work on that caw..plus didn't do but 0% effort into the typing of it that I ALONE spent time from my family to do. He intends to post HIS updated version, which should be his chance to post his version and do what he'd like on it, but it should not affect the posting of the original in which he never discussed to not post out nor was I informed of ANY intentions of him doing any updates until in an AIM convo AFTER it's original formula posting was noticed by him a day later. I ask that it be unlocked, or in your excuse of a 50:50 which is hardly the case, I ask you immediately lock his update topic per my request, as that would only be the truely fair thing to do since you can do it to mine per his request...especially seeing he intentially lined the topic with spam/off topic remarks in hopes to get it locked due to that. In it's current form (and can be proven as I do have his Base's formula in a Word document on my PC at home), I have the true vast majority rights to that caw and did follow the board rules by posting the due credit he should get, so there is no reason that should be locked. You guys don't lock topics of people who post attire changed tweaks of our caws as long as credits are properly given (and they never have gotten, nor never seem to have to get, our permission to do so)...I simply ask you treat this the same way as you do any other one. And if that base formula is requested, I'll be more than happy to post it in here when I arrive home this evening.[/quote]

Wall of Text Translation for your easy reading pleasure: I am WolfgangJT and I am not a nugget damn it!
--------------------------------------------

You told me differently on AIM, and I will post the log

ZurickSaves: It's really your caw, I didn't do much

WolfgangJT: its your face really i didnt have to change much your makeups a good bit of the morph i did the cheeks and facial hair cuz i didnt agree with yours much.

Now that that settles that, and the fact that before you decided to turn into Whoopie Goldberg on a Drunk Driven binge, we had agreed that I would be updating it, whereas you had mentioned you want nothing to do with it and just want to move on.

Lets be honest for a minute, the only reason you sent me a tell saying you did changes suddenly, is because you want to show me up. I on the other hand have said, it's not done, it has my name on it, and I won't let it go up like this.

Oh, and I have the initial formula I sent you still :P

Quick Note to add: I didn't say I was doing anything, because you said

WolfgangJT: Don't need to worry about Hall, I got it finished :)

Which after seeing it in final form, was far from the truth, however, lately, like I stated to you on AIM, I don't like giving you my opinions, because whenever I say "Eyes look off" You see "Eyes look like shit" Cry some, give me a wall of text like this one, an like your 2 bull malarkey ones on PM, have a fit, then try to show someone up.

Case Closed.

I do not find it fair that he decided to go into one of his tangents and gets away with it because he demands so and had a spat with me.

It is still my work, which I am still working on. I will not have my time and effort shat on because he can't be mature enough to come to me on AIM, MSN, or the PM Box in a civil manner

So with that said...

I'd like to have the caw deleted for stealing.

Thanks ThreeG...

@Zurick...I said that thinking I hadn't changed much on the face skin work....when comparing the REAL formulas, it's VERY much changed and it is hardly your face...hate to tell you. So that's that....the TRUE version, and not your AIM log where I was thinking by memory and NOT comparing.

and I'm not wanting to show you up Z...sorry you are too self ceneterd to think that I was actually attempting YOUR suggestions right after I logged off that AIM cause I figured I had pissed you off and you wouldn't be doing them...that and the fact it's hard to rely on you since you are stuck on WoW all the time and rarely post formulas either. However, if you need some guidance on your "update"...Nameral, Page 2, one of the 3's, then add the . . . sign on the tips to finalize the looks of drips and also puts a loose drip under the cenetr, shorter one, then a design on top to make the white...simple as that and lokos much more like his drips.

And no offense, but my tangent with you is between me and you, gives you no right to lock topics for your own get-even vendetta. It is hardly your work, and formulas DO show it...you may have started the base, but how much of that base is still left? Not much at all...face skin changed, body skin changed, morphs changed for the vast majority (minus a number or so in places and the ears) and decent changes too....makeups changed, detailing changed...you stated it's not your work and it's mine in a topic...interesting you now want to change that comment since we are not on terms. I honestly don't think you have the say so considering the reality.

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='2789365' date='Sep 13 2007, 11:09 AM']Thanks ThreeG...

@Zurick...I said that thinking I hadn't changed much on the face skin work....when comparing the REAL formulas, it's VERY much changed and it is hardly your face...hate to tell you. So that's that....the TRUE version, and not your AIM log where I was thinking by memory and NOT comparing.

and I'm not wanting to show you up Z...sorry you are too self ceneterd to think that I was actually attempting YOUR suggestions right after I logged off that AIM cause I figured I had pissed you off and you wouldn't be doing them...that and the fact it's hard to rely on you since you are stuck on WoW all the time and rarely post formulas either. However, if you need some guidance on your "update"...Nameral, Page 2, one of the 3's, then add the . . . sign on the tips to finalize the looks of drips and also puts a loose drip under the cenetr, shorter one, then a design on top to make the white...simple as that and lokos much more like his drips.[/quote]

What full of shit that is, since I told you even after you decided to block me... for SAYING I disagree with certain things, that I would still have it done.

Love how you backtrack on your own words by the way. I have been doing work to it, and I find it rather pointless that you claim you aren't trying to just shove it in my face. At least admit the truth with that, and I'll let you have this Hall. Until then, I have indeed been wasting my time on it.

You know what the other thing is? You all like to say I don't do anything when it comes to caws. Has it occurred to you to check the 06 ps2 version? No, it wouldn't

I've done 180 caws SINCE 08 came out, and guess what, 120 of them were posted already, and now we're just re-tweaking a few of them. So yea....

I also asked/had it locked, because, it wasn't done. You and I agreed with my conclusions, and as stated several times, I am doing work to it.

Z, if I wanted to "shove it in your face", I'd just post out MY update and tell you kiss off and if it wasn't done, you should have discussed with me where we agreed to lock the topic together, not think that just becasue you had parr in the base that it is far from now that you just had a right to get my topic locked....plain and simple, you had no interest in locking the topic until our spat, so you want to be honest, you be honest...you're just being a vengeful person who wants to throw weight ariound and get even for a spat.

And I know you did 06 caws...I'm not blind....it's not like I don't have an Anonio Inoki that's uncredited in it. ><

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='2789394' date='Sep 13 2007, 11:20 AM']Z, if I wanted to "shove it in your face", I'd just post out MY update and tell you kiss off....and if it wasn't done, you should have discussed with me where we agreed to lock the topic together, not think that just becasue you had parr in the base that it is far from now that you just had a right to get my topic locked....plain and simple, you had no interest in locking the topic until our spat, so you want to be honest, you be honest...you're just being a conceieted person who wants to get even for a spat.

And I know you did 06 caws...I'm not blind....it's not like I don't have an Anonio Inoki that's uncredited in it. ><[/quote]

You were too busy blocking me if you recall right, to discuss it. Also, you'd much rather TELL me you updated, then post it after I, which I have done, react. Once again, you blocked me mid conversation, then the next day Wall of text'd me.

And I didn't keep track of everyone who contributed to it, if you notice in there, I also said sorry if I forgot anyone.

I'm out for a few, anyways, if you wont admit it, I hope you at least see how much of a jerk you were in the first place.

I didn't block you...I logged off AOL due to being frustrated and needed to cool off. I took that time to try the suggestions you mentioned on the pads. I did PM you a Wall O text the next day, as I was still ticked about it but felt you deserved an explanation...you then instead of PMing me back, chose to post it on the boards in the Hall topic at that and try showing me out...so don't complain about "blocking"...youu were the first to make it not stay a convo bewteen us, regardless if I did go off the handle or not...I can apologize for things I say personally, but why would I when you took your issue with me on the public board...and as far as you saying "I'd rather post after", I don't intend as I respect that yes, I did say you could do it, and now that I know you will, I'll let you take lead...your fault you are unreliable when it comes to formulas. Yeah, wow, you post on 06...where you can be lazy...how about 07 where you can't? You have a few, and they are majority posted incomplete....so after I logged off the AIM, I felt I'd try in case your unreliability became an issue....I have nor haven't had any intentions of outdoing you..though I know your ego would like me to say that so you can feel better inside. Plain truth though is that I decided to try in case you didn't come through and/or didn't ever post a formula as usual.

Archived